No announcement yet.

Ahmed Mohamed pf 6-10 '15 offered to VCU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ahmed out of the picture now that Grady is a Shocker?
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• No
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Yes

Comment

• Maybe

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
            Is Ahmed out of the picture now that Grady is a Shocker?
            To add the alternative missed by the others (although Royal was sort of on this track): Who knows?

Comment

• How about ALL OF THE ABOVE?
              The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

• Yes, no, maybe so, certainly. (These words from my childhood, when we skipped rope.)
                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• @JonRothstein 46s46 seconds ago
                  2015 JUCO PF/C Ahmed Hamdy (Lee College) has committed to VCU, source told @CBSSports. Will be rotation guy for Rams.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                    @JonRothstein 46s46 seconds ago
                    2015 JUCO PF/C Ahmed Hamdy (Lee College) has committed to VCU, source told @CBSSports. Will be rotation guy for Rams.
                    Good luck to him. Does anybody know much about the new VCU coach? I admittedly haven't paid much attention (if any).
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Congrats to him, and good luck. In retrospect, I think once Grady came on board the decision regarding WSU was made for Ahmed. No room for someone who isn't an obvious roof blaster, and that doesn't appear to be the case here even though he seems to be a nice player.

Comment

Working...
                      X