Jerrick Harding, PG, Wichita SE, 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerrick Harding, PG, Wichita SE, 16

Watch this kid and watch him close-his recruitment is going to blow up. Joe Ragland part two.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
      Watch this kid and watch him close-his recruitment is going to blow up. Joe Ragland part two.
      How tall?

Comment

Nice shooting touch. Plays good D. Watched the first half of the video and didn't see any PG skills, but he certainly looks like he'd be a great SG. Already looks like he's a little long, so that would be a real plus if he played @ SG.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
          How tall?
          Profile says 6'0", 160lbs.
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
            Nice shooting touch. Plays good D. Watched the first half of the video and didn't see any PG skills, but he certainly looks like he'd be a great SG. Already looks like he's a little long, so that would be a real plus if he played @ SG.
            He can play either and is an excellent passer with great awareness. Regardless if he ever plays for us, a very fun player to watch as is Samajae Jones at East.

Comment

Saw him play last weekend and talked to him afterwards. I'll have an update and working on a video on him. Stay tuned!
              TopekaHoops.com
              topekahoops@gmail.com
              Twitter: @TopekaHoops

Comment

Here's the (free) article I wrote on Jerrick on 247Sports : http://247sports.com/Article/2016-Je...ament-35251318

And here's video highlights of Jerrick at the Topeka Invitational Tournament (T.I.T.)

TopekaHoops.com
                topekahoops@gmail.com

Comment

A quick, left-handed scoring PG is virtually guaranteed a scholly from HCGM.
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

I just spoke to Jerrick about the latest with his recruitment.

He has been receiving high interest from Tulsa (coach Toby Lane) and Nebraska-Omaha (coach Pat Eberhart)

I expect both to offer at some point this summer.
                    TopekaHoops.com
                    topekahoops@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by TopekaHoops View Post
                      Here's the (free) article I wrote on Jerrick on 247Sports : http://247sports.com/Article/2016-Je...ament-35251318

And here's video highlights of Jerrick at the Topeka Invitational Tournament (T.I.T.)

Very impressive range and looks like a nice handle as well. He'll be fun to watch wherever he lands.
                      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Just watching more film on Jerrick this year and he's a mid-major/high-major player to me. I don't know why he's not being coveted. He's going to be a steal for whoever lands him.
                        TopekaHoops.com
                        topekahoops@gmail.com

Comment

He's either Joe Ragland or John Robert Simon. I'm not sure which. Both are good players but you know the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                            He's either Joe Ragland or John Robert Simon. I'm not sure which. Both are good players but you know the rest.
                            I don't see the comparison with those two (other than being left handed) as I think both Ragland and Simon are very different players with Ragland being much better. Ragland averaged 13 a game as a starter on a 27-6 team in college whereas Simon doesn't look like he will be a contributor in his career.

In regards to Harding, he's also better than Simon and more accomplished than him in high school. Simon was more of a facilitator averaging 15 a game compared to Harding at 25 and Harding can also run the point too.

If you're in the Wichita area it's worth going to see Harding and Southeast play.
                            TopekaHoops.com
                            topekahoops@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by TopekaHoops View Post
                              I don't see the comparison with those two (other than being left handed) as I think both Ragland and Simon are very different players with Ragland being much better. Ragland averaged 13 a game as a starter on a 27-6 team in college whereas Simon doesn't look like he will be a contributor in his career.

In regards to Harding, he's also better than Simon and more accomplished than him in high school. Simon was more of a facilitator averaging 15 a game compared to Harding at 25 and Harding can also run the point too.

If you're in the Wichita area it's worth going to see Harding and Southeast play.
                              So you project your evaluation of him to be more like Joe Ragland. You may be right but I'm not a good enough of an evaluator to have an opinion. That's what we pay coaches for. It's not an easy job and a lot of mistakes are made. Our coaches have proven that they are good evaluators.

Comment

Working...
                              X