Bol Bol, 6-10 - class of 2018 to Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bol Bol, 6-10 - class of 2018 to Oregon

Bol Bol, son of 7-7 Manute Bol, is a freshman at Bishop Miege high school in the KC area. He's 6-10, 150 and playing JV basketball due to transfer rules. He's regarded as a top 20 prospect. No known interest, but should be fun to watch his recruitment. Here's an article and video of his debut.

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/article.aspx?articleid=f7c81a1b-a8d9-46ca-9bc9-a236d49c4e75
    Livin the dream

6-10, 150? as in ONE FIFTY? :)

Also, if he's in the class of 2018, he's 6-10 and still growing.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
      Bol Bol, son of 7-7 Manute Bol, is a freshman at Bishop Miege high school in the KC area. He's 6-10, 150 and playing JV basketball due to transfer rules. He's regarded as a top 20 prospect. No known interest, but should be fun to watch his recruitment. Here's an article and video of his debut.

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/article.as...9-a236d49c4e75

Sorry @wufan:, just can't help myself. :)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

If he gains weight by eating Chipotle he could do an endorsement the opposite of Jared from Subway. He could have his own menu item- the Bol Bol Bowl.

Comment

That was in the "Around the NCAA" forum…probably a more appropriate place than the recruiting forum.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
            If he gains weight by eating Chipotle he could do an endorsement the opposite of Jared from Subway. He could have his own menu item- the Bol Bol Bowl.
            I heard City Wok is better
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

L.J. Goolsby, eh?

Comment

He may be one of our own but for some reason I don't think he has gone out of his way to push someone our way.

Comment

That was unimpressive to say the least. Kid needs to spend a couple of years at Hargrave and get rid of his attitude and laziness. Maybe there's time.

Comment

That was unimpressive to say the least. Kid needs to spend a couple of years at Hargrave and get rid of his attitude and laziness. Maybe there's time.
                    You thought that was unimpressive for a 14 year old?

Comment

Originally posted by Topshock View Post
                      You thought that was unimpressive for a 14 year old?
                      Not his height or a video of him with a basketball. I'm talking about his world revolves around me attitude and laziness about life portrayed in the article. I was a class a idiot when I was 14 yet had ten times more discipline and drive than he apparently has. Maybe he will get there but he needs work
                      Last edited by shoxlax; January 10, 2015, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Not his height or a video of him with a basketball. I'm talking about his world revolves around me attitude and laziness about life portrayed in the article. I was a class a idiot when I was 14 yet had ten times more discipline and drive than he apparently has. I would Maybe he will get there but he needs work
                        That explains it. I just watched the video, didn't bother reading the article.

Comment

ESPN just released their top 25 for the 2018 class. While these players aren't ranked, Bol was listed as one of the top 25. http://espn.go.com/college-sports/ba...018/order/true

Comment

Chipotle still doesn't have the Bol Bol Bowl on the menu. I'm kinda disappointed they haven't taken advantage of the opportunity.

For those who don't know where Shoxlax is coming from (and don't worry, he will cut the kid some slack), while no one loves a good joke as much as he does off the court - travel back in time to when Shoxlax was just a wee lad on the playgrounds and in the gyms on the east side of town, dominating Biddy games inside like a miniature Charles Barkley, or firing in long range jumpers over hopelessly overmatched opponents - because you see once the game was on he was as serious as a heart attack.

So for a kid like Bol blessed with tremendous height and apparently some skill, to not take complete advantage of that is not only disappointing, but it angers old farts like us.

Comment

Working...
                            X