Juwan Durham '16 PF 6-9 Offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juwan Durham '16 PF 6-9 Offered

Rival's 23rd ranked player in the class of 2016 claims a WSU offer along with a host of others that include Kansas, Florida and Louisville. He plays for Tampa Prep in Tampa, Florida. I can't get the link to the Rivals' article to post.
    In the fast lane

Comment

@BrandonClayPSB: Per @KeilMoorePSB, VA Tech's Buzz Williams saw No. 25 '16 Juwan Durham today. The #BCSELITE60: http://t.co/S9U30DWPry http://t.co/gQO2BVe9kV
      09/22/2014
      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

@MBakerTBTimes: In hoops news, Tampa Prep 2016 F phenom Juwan Durham will visit #FSU this weekend (and take in Notre Dame) game, per TP coach Joe Fenlon
        10/14/2014

Comment

@BOBB:yHomeTeam: Tampa Prep's Juwan Durham ranked 18th and Oldsmar Christian's Eric Hester ranked 54th in Athlon's Top 75 for Class of 2016.
          10/28/2014

Comment

New mixtape 12/25/2014

http://probasketballhighlights.com/j...-top-100-camp/

Comment

According to a recent tweet he has a torn ACL.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Officals set with UConn and Miami. In home visits with Miami and Florida.

In the fast lane

Comment

Verbal to UConn.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Man, I hate UConn! Living here in CT, I have to hear about them d-bags all the time!

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                      Verbal to UConn.
                      Well, that solves at least a part of any scholarship over-offering.
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

If you're worried about "over-offering," im4, you'll soon pull your hair out if you haven't already done so.

The Shockers will always have many more offers outstanding than they do openings; every serious school does. And they all have ways to manage it, such as taking the first Plan A guy to commit. Marshall and Co. know what they're doing -- too many offers is the least of their concerns.

For your sake, don't start following football recruiting, where schools will make 40 or more offers for 25 spots. You'll go nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                          If you're worried about "over-offering," im4, you'll soon pull your hair out if you haven't already done so.

The Shockers will always have many more offers outstanding than they do openings; every serious school does. And they all have ways to manage it, such as taking the first Plan A guy to commit. Marshall and Co. know what they're doing -- too many offers is the least of their concerns.

For your sake, don't start following football recruiting, where schools will make 40 or more offers for 25 spots. You'll go nuts.

Check your sarcasm meter, please.
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                          X