Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this a lot.

Comment

For Those of you who are tweeters, this would be a great pre-game question for Mike Kennedy.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
        For Those of you who are tweeters, this would be a great pre-game question for Mike Kennedy.
        Hell, he might answer it tonight. Him and Bob will need something to talk about during the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
          Does Mike have an e-mail for questions as well?
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
            Does Mike have an e-mail for questions as well?
            I don't know his e-mail. However, I'm surprised that we haven't heard from Suellentrop or someone in the know regarding the status of Wilson-Frame, provided, he is indeed a future Shocker, and HCCC is part of the plan. The media should be aware.

Comment

@AdamZagoria 30m30 minutes ago East Hampton, NY
              Jeromy Rodriguez of Pope John (NJ) and Jared Wilson Frame (CT) signed with JUCO power Northwest Florida State, per coach Steve Demeo

Comment

Well, NW Florida is certainly not the worst place to go if a guy is possibly a future Shocker. Have to say I'd rather have seen him at Hutch, though.

Comment

Working...
                X