Tim Frazier To Penn State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Frazier To Penn State

A 6-1 junior PG with Strake Jesuit in Houston. A Scout 3 star. Is hearing the most from Bradley, Kansas State, New Mexico State and Santa Clara but WSU, Hawaii, SMU and Stephen F. Austin are also interested. He is wide open in his recruitment and it will be sometime before he gets serious in picking a school.
    In the fast lane

08 or 09?

Comment

IF HE'S A JUNIOR, HE'S 09.

Comment

Texashoops calls him a fast, quick, electric player that can control the game with the ball in his hands. They rank him # 15 in the class of '09.
        In the fast lane

Comment

Sorry. I didn't see the junior part. I was tired.

Comment

According to Rivals, Fraizer was offered by Kansas State last Fall. I found this in an article on Stevie Rogers, his HS running mate whom WSU is also interested in.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Fraizer has reported offers from Bradley and New Mexico State.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Kinda interesting that both Frazier and Rogers play for the same HS and reportedly the same AAU team (Houston Elite)
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I was expecting some coverage of their AAU play, but nothing so far. Houston Elite was at the Real Deal on the Hill which is a huge affair so no mention of them at that one doesn't mean a whole lot. Scout said that Houston Elite would be at the Jayhawk Invitational, but they were not there. I haven't been able to find the Elite's schedule.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Frazier played a big role in Houston Elite winning the GASO championship and has apparently stepped up to be a real leader on the team.

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Good. I have a feeling that either Rogers or Maniqault, or perhaps Stevie Rogers will be our new incoming PG in '09.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

All I found was that the Houston Elite are girls' teams, and one of the coaches is Eric Wilcoxson, who was under Randy Smithson here in Wichita.

Comment

Frazier is ranked #21 in the State by TexasHoops for 2009.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

He's playing at RBK U and making a bit of an impression. He mentioned SFA, Santa Clara and Colorado State as well as the majority of the Pac 10...

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Three of our four reported offers are to other point guards: Manigault, Simms-Edwards and Ryan Fleming. We might not be pursuing Fraizier very actively.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                              X