Dwayne Bacon 15 CG/F 6-6 Offered verbal to Flordia State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwayne Bacon 15 CG/F 6-6 Offered verbal to Flordia State

Most consider Bacon to be a small forward, but he considers himself to be a guard.

verbalcommits.com/players/dwayne-bacon

future150.com/hs/basketball-profiles/dwayne-bacon-pg-2015

espn.go.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/player/_/id/168587/dwayne-bacon

sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-Dwayne-Bacon-137487

ontheradarhoops.com/otrhoopsreport-player-spotlight-dwayne-bacon-may-27-2017/

www.bigeastcoastbias.com/2014/3/19/5523940/interview-with-2015-dwyane-bacon
    "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Holy smoothness....
    FINAL FOURS:
    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
    Number of Times Ranked: 157
    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
    #3 - Dec. 2017
    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
    #2 ~ March 2014
    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

How about 7+Bacon?

Then what?

He looks a little taller tha 6-6.

He likes that little stutter step drive. He always goes right.
      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Las Vegas Fab 48 tournament:

@AdamGrosbard: #SMU, UCLA, Wichita State, UNLV, Auburn, Oklahoma State, USC and many others here to watch @BaconDwayne1000 #fab48
        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

We are being named now. We used to be listed under the many others. Probably some Big Twelve included in many others including our KSU "brothers".

Comment

I like Bacon. I hear it's the vegetarian's gateway meat. Plus, if we sign Shake Milton and Bacon, we'll have Shake and Bacon.

Comment

Who knows what the Shocks will end up doing with their 2015 class -- but there are a world of promising possibilities out there. The Final Four and subsequent exposure, especially last season's record setting follow-up, definitely seem to be opening doors that would have been closed in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                I like Bacon. I hear it's the vegetarian's gateway meat. Plus, if we sign Shake Milton and Bacon, we'll have Shake and Bacon.
                Makes me think of the awesome Shake'n Bacon Brew.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

@VerbalCommits: 2015 Oak Hill Academy (VA) F Dwayne Bacon has received an offer from Missouri. @BaconDwayne1000 http://t.co/HZmdo1oALz

Comment

WSU is not included in his final 10.

Dwayne Bacon issued a Top 10 list on Friday night consisting of SMU, Oklahoma State, Florida State, South Florida, USC, Auburn, Tennessee, Georgetown, UNLV and Georgia Tech.

http://zagsblog.com/articles/dwayne-...to-10-schools/

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                      WSU is not included in his final 10.

Dwayne Bacon issued a Top 10 list on Friday night consisting of SMU, Oklahoma State, Florida State, South Florida, USC, Auburn, Tennessee, Georgetown, UNLV and Georgia Tech.

http://zagsblog.com/articles/dwayne-...to-10-schools/
                      ....and the peer pressure is at work yet again. Ahhh well....one of these times in the future one of these types of kids will go against the norm and SIGN with the SHOCKS. Tough to land these "material girls"....ugghhh I mean "material guys".
                      FINAL FOURS:
                      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                      Number of Times Ranked: 157
                      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                      #3 - Dec. 2017
                      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                      #2 ~ March 2014
                      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                        ....and the peer pressure is at work yet again. Ahhh well....one of these times in the future one of these types of kids will go against the norm and SIGN with the SHOCKS. Tough to land these "material girls"....ugghhh I mean "material guys".
                        A little harsh, don't you think? Peer pressure? Material girls? "One of these types"? It appears it is one of those types you are wanting us to sign.

I've been more than happy and proud of the players/young men that HCGM has signed in the past and who has represented WSU so well.

Hopefully, such "under belly" talk won't be misinterpreted by a prospective strong recruit as our fan base's opinion of anyone who may not sign with us.

Sorry for the serious tone, I just didn't think it was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                          rankings be damned- wichita state already has two freshman this year (zach brown, rashard kelly) and one next year (eric hamilton) ready to roll that should be ranked highly, like, nationally. (anybody else i forgot? morris? henderson? holland?)

i'm not worried about who marshall, forbes and heiar might sign this fall. it will be quality.

Comment

I want guys that want to be Shockers.

Comment

Verbal to Florida State.

Comment

Working...
                              X