Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU in on all kinds of top 100 Players for 2015 and 2016

http://verbalcommits.com/schools/wichita-state

If you haven't checked out the offers we have in the next two classes, you should!

1 top 10
    7 top 50
    10 top 100
    14 top 150
    Livin the dream

An exciting time, isn't it? I couldn't have imagined a much better last 3 seasons, but look out if we start regularly bringing in top 100 recruits that are also the quality of young man that Marshall wants.

This is just another reason why I freaking love 3G - he isn't going to shy away from recruiting the very best. We are in good hands.

Comment

Due to his coaching abilities and success, Marshall's reputation is obviously growing by leaps and bounds throughout the nation.

There can't be too many serious top HS and JUCO BB players out there who are at least not aware of who he is and what he has achieved at WSU.

It is just a matter of time before the rush will start, if it hasn't already, and some of the so called top 10-100 will be clamoring to sign up to play for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
        An exciting time, isn't it? I couldn't have imagined a much better last 3 seasons, but look out if we start regularly bringing in top 100 recruits that are also the quality of young man that Marshall wants.

This is just another reason why I freaking love 3G - he isn't going to shy away from recruiting the very best. We are in good hands.
        Are you saying that "at this level" is in the rear view mirror?
        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
          Satchel Paige:
          Don't look back. Something might be gaining on you.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
            There can't be ANY serious top HS and JUCO BB players out there who are at least not aware of who he is and what he has achieved at WSU.
            FIFY. If a kid doesn't pay attention to Final Fours or 35-game win streaks, he isn't serious about basketball. It is almost surreal to witness what is going on at 21st and Hillside these days.
            78-65

Comment

Our first victory will be when we get a rated 4 star player to WSU. I wouldn't get too excited before then. Although it could be debated what Cle and FVV should have been? Bacon, for example has had
              over 31 schools contact him. 3G will continue to look for 'diamonds in the rough' for awhile, but, in general, we are starting to get better players with good attitudes.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9 View Post
                Our first victory will be when we get a rated 4 star player to WSU. I wouldn't get too excited before then. Although it could be debated what Cle and FVV should have been? Bacon, for example has had
                over 31 schools contact him. 3G will continue to look for 'diamonds in the rough' for awhile, but, in general, we are starting to get better players with good attitudes.
                Scout and ESPN gave FVV 4 stars. Surely as a WSU fan it doesn't take 4 stars to get you excited about our team.
                "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

WSU recruits will start having 4 stars soon because they are WSU recruits.

Outside of the top 10 or so can't miss guys, the number of stars you have depends greatly on the list of schools showing interest.

Comment

Look at the progression of recruiting over the last 5 classes, according to Rival's ratings, more accumulated stars in the incoming class than the total of the four previous classes:

http://
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                      Look at the progression of recruiting over the last 5 classes, according to Rival's ratings, more accumulated stars in the incoming class than the total of the four previous classes:

http://
                      You left out Rauno Nurger. Also, what service are you using for the rankings?

Comment

That is just such a stacked class. Even when compared to our own stacked classes from before.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                          You left out Rauno Nurger. Also, what service are you using for the rankings?
                          Nurger didn't appear on the Rivals database as a Shocker, which I used as referenced in the commentary preceding the table.

Further research, he is listed as a 3 star to Mississippi.
                          Last edited by im4wsu; July 2, 2014, 04:23 PM. Reason: update on Nurgwer
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                            Si Señor

Comment

Working...
                            X