• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, he is JHFP.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Seriously, does anybody know if Trop is ok?
      I've been thinking about that myself. Trop's last post is the one in this thread, and that was three weeks ago.

Hopefully, Trop is only on vacation. After all, how much sun, sand, and surf must a person be forced to put up with?
      "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
        Hopefully, Trop is only on vacation. After all, how much sun, sand, and surf must a person be forced to put up with?
        I've heard he's spending the summer in Nova Scotia at a site that only has dial-up connectivity -- tired of all the Conch weather and life online in the middle of the night.

Comment

Legend has it he opted to take the red pill, and is now discovering the full truth of what lies beyond the Recruiting Matrix.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Legend has it he opted to take the red pill, and is now discovering the full truth of what lies beyond the Recruiting Matrix.
            Hopefully he can overthrow the evil aliens who raise us for food, aka JH4P :).
            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Man, I sure miss Trop.
              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Wait a minute. SuellenTROP is on vacation and TROPicalshox has been mysteriously absent at the same time.

Conch in Swahili is "kombe ya pwani".

I can't prove it but I believe that "Pwani" was the nickname given to Paul the Apostle by his great grandmother who had a severe lisp, was partially deaf, and thought that Paul was a girl.

See where I am going with this?

Very clever Suellentropicalshox. Very clever, indeed.
                Last edited by Kung Wu; July 11, 2014, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Wait a minute. SuellenTROP is on vacation and TROPicalshox has been mysteriously absent at the same time.

Conch on Swahili is "kombe ya pwani".

I can't prove it but I believe that "Pwani" was the nickname given to Paul the Apostle by his great grandmother who had a severe lisp, was partially deaf, and thought that Paul was a girl.

The Assman

Comment

Conch on Swahili is "kombe ya pwani".

I think Paul actually goes by Topicalshox.
                    Last edited by 1972Shocker; July 12, 2014, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      Funny video!

Comment

Funny video!
                        It was stupid...but very interesting...or was that interesting...but very stupid. I will go with interestingly stupid. Wait, maybe I feel like it was stupidly interesting. Yea, yea...that's the ticket!!!

Comment

Same question as the thread ...
                          Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

His profile says last activity was an hour ago. He's lurking.

Comment

I miss @tropicalshox:. Please come back and post!
                              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                                I miss @tropicalshox:. Please come back and post!
                                Way to maintain your cover, maniac -- I've always figured that YOU were trop, having inexplicably moved from Key West to Wichita (now that global warming remains on hold for the 19th year, you shouldn't have to worry about rising sea levels any more); and that you just took on a new identity to keep a low profile.

Comment

Working...
                                X