• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerry Blackshear Jr.- 2015 Offered verbal to Virginia Tech

WSU has offered Kerry Blackshear Jr. a 6-9 220 Pf from Florida

See more here:

More information about Kerry:

"He has all the tools to have a special spring and summer, but will Kerry Blackshear make it happen? Holding a 3.7 GPA, the versatile power forward can step
    out and shoot the mid-range a bit, but also has great footwork inside to finish around the basket."

Read the full article here:

Comment

@RobDauster: Kerry Blackshear in what he's looking for in a school: "A good engineering program." Not the answer I expected.
      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Well we might have the inside track then
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
          Well we might have the inside track then
          Yes, depends on the discipline though.
          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Maybe he wants to drive choo choo trains
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

He may want to consider Johnson County CC for that one. I know where he could get a chance at the choo choos though.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                  He may want to consider Johnson County CC for that one. I know where he could get a chance at the choo choos though.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Remember the guy that called the coaches' show last season and said Arkansas had their pig-sooey cheer and WSU needed to have a choo-choo cheer? He then proceeded to demonstrate for coach the cheer by making a train whistle sound. He said that his wife thought he was crazy, and it was pretty clear that Kennedy and coach thought his wife was 100% correct.

Comment

If only the Shocks still played for WU, as in the days of Ralph Miller, a "Wuuuuuuuu Wuuuuuuuuu" cheer might actually be appropriate.

I've long since grown accustomed to WSU, but I'm a little surprised the university's marketing folks never joined the bandwagon with schools like Memphis and North Texas to drop the "state" appellation (or even Milwaukee, although they were never Milwaukee State).

Comment

future150.com/hs/basketball-news/peach-state-recap-stair-makes-his-case-12959

Kerry Blackshear, 2015 PF, Q-6 All-Stars: Blackshear was the go-to guy and had to shoulder a majority of the scoring load with the absence of Matt Millon. He showcased his ability to step out and hit jumpers from deep or go into the paint and score with a variety of moves. He has seen his recruitment take off in recent months and it’s easy to see why.
                        "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

@TheRecruitScoop: Alabama & Miami have offered 2015 Q6 All-Stars (FL) PF Kerry Blackshear.

Comment

Kerry Blackshear recently picked up an offer from SMU:

@OntheRadarHoops: SMU offers Q6 All-Stars 2015 PF Kerry Blackshear Jr
                            07/27/2014

I could not get this link to open on my tablet:

@TheHoopsColumn: Check out Q6 All-Stars 2015 PF Kerry Blackshear @kjblack15 @willie_anderson http://t.co/Orzcm5rcai Really elevated his stock this summer
                            08/07/2014

Comment

His final 6: SMU, Georgia, Vanderbilt, Virginia Tech, Clemson and Kansas State

Comment

Working...
                              X