Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady Ernst- PF 2015

WSU is showing interest in 6-8 PF Brady Ernst out of Iowa:

"Ernst could find himself in a similar position next year. Lawrence said Ernst already had offers from Northern Iowa, Drake, Lehigh, San Diego and South Dakota, and he has been contacted or visited by several major programs, including Iowa, Wisconsin, Indiana, Wichita State, Stanford and Colgate. -

See more at: http://www.clintonherald.com/sports/....C0klvUy9.dpuf

It's nice to see Wichita State lumped in with the major programs, but is Colgate considered a major program?

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
      It's nice to see Wichita State lumped in with the major programs, but is Colgate considered a major program?
      Maybe in the toothpaste business.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I'm a Crest guy myself. Crest has been shown to be an effective decay preventive dentifrice that can be of significant value when used in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
          I'm a Crest guy myself. Crest has been shown to be an effective decay preventive dentifrice that can be of significant value when used in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care.
          And it's shown to improve your putting from over 50 feet.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
            And it's shown to improve your putting from over 50 feet.
            That's an old Chinese custom, "chee - ting" to lay down a track of toothpaste on any green.
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
              That's an old Chinese custom, "chee - ting" to lay down a track of toothpaste on any green.
              Or in Pogo's case, having a bit of help at the end of the putt from "Mother Nature" ie: wind. But what a putt it was!!!

Comment

We now need to recruit another player named young so we'll have Ernst & Young!

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                  So that's what that green stuff was. I thought maybe it was fungus.

Comment

but, "You'll wonder where the yellow went, when you brush your teeth with Pepsodent."

Comment

You can tell it's not October. One out of 10 posts (with this one make it one out of 11) on a recruiting thread is actually about the recruit.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                        You can tell it's not October. One out of 10 posts (with this one make it one out of 11) on a recruiting thread is actually about the recruit.
                        And not one by JH4P? :disillusionment:

Comment

Working...
                        X