Eric McKnight - FGCU transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric McKnight - FGCU transfer

From Jeff *******'s twitter, is a transfer that is eligible immediately and has heard from Tenn, Wich st, Memphis, BC and Rutgers.
    Shox-4-Life

YES. PLEASE.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

if for this coming year...who is not coming or coming back??

Comment

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

6'9"

Comment

Sat 12 games for violating team rules, and original reports had his reasoning for leaving as wanting to play professionally.

Maybe we do have someone not eligible.
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

I think I'd rther see everybody coming back and everybody coming in showing up rather than signing McKnight.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Me too.

Comment

A two-time D-1 transfer...why?

Apparently finds it hard to fit in...why?

Our coaching staff feels pros outweighs cons...why (which we will never know)?

Maybe third time (school) is a charm!!!

Comment

Seems pretty obvious we are trying to bring in another big guy.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    Seems pretty obvious we are trying to bring in another big guy.
                    If you have inside information, disregard my following comments.

Are you sure? Maybe or maybe not. We are obviously at the least exploring but I wouldn't jump to conclusions. When I was young, I would visit with a lot of girls, exploring, while not for sure what kind of relationship I was interested in. Some of them I dated longer, some I dated once or twice, some of them I didn't, and some I saw as goodor casual friends off and on for a long time. But until I talked with them, i couldn't have moved forward in a relationship.

Comment

I think you fools forget about Malcom Armsteads past before Wichita State...not exactly a perfect resume...but hey Marshall got the most out of him and made his one year here one the most memorable seasons at Wichita State ever...so hey as Kevin Garnett once yelled..."ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post

Are you sure? Maybe or maybe not. We are obviously at the least exploring but I wouldn't jump to conclusions. When I was young, I would visit with a lot of girls, exploring, while not for sure what kind of relationship I was interested in. Some of them I dated longer, some I dated once or twice, some of them I didn't, and some I saw as goodor casual friends off and on for a long time. But until I talked with them, i couldn't have moved forward in a relationship.
                        #PLAYA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post

sounds like you musta been lookin for something

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            sounds like you musta been lookin for something
                            Maybe, maybe not. What I found was a beautiful bride of 35 years.

Comment

On the Shane Dennis show Friday, 3G said he expects to sign one more. My guess is that one of our recruits will not qualify, but that is based on got feel (no inside info)...

Comment

Working...
                              X