Levan Alston Jr 15' SG Offered verbal to Temple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Levan Alston Jr 15' SG Offered verbal to Temple

According the verbal commits WSU has offered 2015 SG Levan Alston Jr.

The "Slim Reaper" gotta love the twitter name.

Comment

collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/22/july-live-period-week-two-superlatives/

Levan Alston: The 2015 guard from Team Final is tough on both ends of the floor and a fiery competitor. Coming in just outside of Rivals top 100, I’ve seen a lot of guards ranked ahead of him that I wouldn’t take over him.
      "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

A lot of speculation that Levan Alston will follow his AAU teammate Trey Lowe to Temple.

@coreyevans_10: Levan Alston probably the best scorer off of limited dribbles on perimeter. Confident mid range game on pullbacks
        08/09/2014
        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

"The son of a former Temple player, Alston is a lanky guard capable of playing in both guard slots. Not surprisingly, Alston has his father’s alma mater among his final college list, which also includes VCU, Notre Dame, Penn State, Marquette and Pennsylvania."

http://hoopniks.com/2015-post-summer...-levan-alston/
          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Commits to Temple.

Comment

Working...
            X