Turner to announce April 30th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turner to announce April 30th

http://www.kansascity.com/2014/04/16/4963620/7-foot-ku-recruit-myles-turner.html

I'm on my phone, so I don't know if it will link or not

Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
    http://www.kansascity.com/2014/04/16...es-turner.html

There ya go!
    The Assman

Comment

So?

Comment

Well maybe the list that was printed wasn't the complete list.

Comment

im guessing KU with a close side of Texas...KU usually lands these kids this late in the game...ala..Andrew Wiggins..Perry Ellis...and so on and so on

Comment

Maybe just in time for WSU's new assistant to be named, who "just so happens" to have ties with Turner!

Kidding of course, but stranger things could happen.
            The Assman

Comment

Things like that only happen at the flagship.

Comment

Interesting. I was quite sure that he would announce for KU the day after Joel said he was leaving.

Comment

If we somehow land Myles Turner, I will have a heart attack. I will make a 40-0 shirt (that mistakenly has Indiana State printed on it) and get a WSU National Champions 2015 tattoo like that idiot from Kentucky.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                    If we somehow land Myles Turner, I will have a heart attack. I will make a 40-0 shirt (that mistakenly has Indiana State printed on it) and get a WSU National Champions 2015 tattoo like that idiot from Kentucky.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Isn't Turner closely linked to Emmanuel Mudiay, the outstanding Dallas-area guard who has chosen SMU? I'm thinking that if a new assistant with ties to Turner shows up anywhere, it'll be at SMU. Larry Brown knows how this sort of thing is done (e.g., Coach Ed Manning).

Comment

Larry has been around a long time and knows how these things work. How long has Larry been around you ask? Larry was old when Grant Gibbs was a freshman.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          May I recommend a good book. Dress For Success, perhaps!

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                            Isn't Turner closely linked to Emmanuel Mudiay, the outstanding Dallas-area guard who has chosen SMU? I'm thinking that if a new assistant with ties to Turner shows up anywhere, it'll be at SMU. Larry Brown knows how this sort of thing is done (e.g., Coach Ed Manning).
                            Larry Brown knows enough to get out before his team goes on probation ala ku. SMU's top player was found to have his grades altered significantly to get him in to SMU. So the clock is already ticking for Larry........
                            Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                            Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
                              http://www.kansascity.com/2014/04/16/4963620/7-foot-ku-recruit-myles-turner.html

Is this supposed to be funny? This thread should be deleted
                              Last edited by ripemupshocks; April 18, 2014, 07:59 PM.
                              "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Working...
                              X