X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared Walker G '14 - Committed

Saw this on twitter. Still trying to find info:

Iowa Mavs AAU @IowaMavsAAU
    Big Mavs news! 2014 G Jared Walker will be playing Division 1 basketball at Wichita State, for Coach Marshall! #proud @jwalk17256 #mavsfam
    MaxPreps profile
    Last edited by RoyalShock; March 27, 2014, 10:26 PM.

Jared Walker ‏@jwalk17256
    Feels so good to finally know where I'm going
    Tyler Cleveland ‏@CoachTyCleve
    Proud to have coached @jwalk17256 this summer! He announced today that he will play D1 basketball at Wichita State! Hard work pays off!!
    Jared Walker ‏@jwalk17256
    @CoachTyCleve loved playing for you Cleve! Had so much fun!

Comment

He's listed in the Top 50, but not Top 25, of Iowa's class of 2014.

http://iowapreps.rivals.com/content....78&CID=1611244

Comment

My guess is invited walkon and teammate of 16 target Cordell Pemsi.

Comment

Based on some tweets about him tonight, sounds like he's going to walk on.

6'3 G, from Wahlert Catholic HS in Dubuque, Iowa.

Comment

Walk-on?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              My guess is invited walkon and teammate of 16 target Cordell Pemsi.
              That would make more sense.

Comment

Looks like we're going for another Ron Baker home run in the athlete department. 6-3 combo guard, WR/QB/CB on the football team. (http://www.hudl.com/athlete/222276/jared-walker)

He scored 22 in the substate final, 19 for the state semi and had 8 points, 5 assists in the final. Looks like the type of guy that UNI and Drake gets that tears us up from outside.

Tyler Cleveland ‏@CoachTyCleve -- Jared Walker of Wahlert may be the most underrated player in state. Floor general, lock down D, and can score 20+ IF needed.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

I saw a tweet from what I presumed to be a peer of his that said he was the hardest working player he's ever been around.

Comment

Is there a limit to the number of walk-ons (or players for that matter) on a team?
                    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                      Is there a limit to the number of walk-ons (or players for that matter) on a team?
                      No. There is a limit to the number of players that can sit on the bench at home and away. Not sure what the home number is, but I believe the away number is 15.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

I'd like to see video of Jared Walker. Sounds like a great addition for the Shockers.:yahoo:

Comment

Working...
                        X