• Show
Clear All

• Nate Navigato SF '15

From Geneva Illinois. We are interested

I bet he can read a map!

Comment

His stroke looks a lot like Ron's -very smooth

Comment

And 4" taller than Ron. He looks really good to me, a 6' 7" three would work out pretty nice.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
            His stroke looks a lot like Ron's -very smooth
            I'm not seeing a video...have you seen him in person?

Comment

No on YouTube

Comment

Here you go:

Nate Navigato is a 6'7 F attending Geneva High School in Geneva, Illinois. This was Nate's second year starting on varsity. Last season, after averaging 16...

Maybe his release isn't quite as quick but.....

Another Dougie McBuckets?

Me likey.

Comment

His game looks awfully similar, with the potential to be a better shooter.

Comment

Some of those 3 balls were way behind the 3 line.
                    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                      Some of those 3 balls were way behind the 3 line.
                      I only saw just a couple of seconds of dribbling in the open court. He looked comfortable with his off hand. There is not enough to judge his ball handling skill.
                      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

I love 'lights out sharp-shooters' in this game where 3-pointers makes an impact on games. San Diego State is a prime example of a talented team with 5-solid shooters that was able to march into Lawrence this past Season and beat KU.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Does look eerily familiar to McBuckets, with the shooting touch and ability to play in the post. But remember, McBuckets was one of the best off-ball players I've ever seen. It is hard to tell from the videos on him whether or not he can get the same type of looks just by slipping a screen or making a cut, which was a key aspect to Doug's game that made him hard to guard even if another team had a bigger or faster defender on him. Still, shooters are always nice to have. Judging by the block I saw in the video, he's already way ahead of McDermott on defense so that is a positive.

Comment

@VerbalCommits: 2015 Geneva (IL) F Nate Navigato has received an offer from Air Force. @NateNavigato http://t.co/njFJrxem6w
                            ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

@MercuryEliteAAU: #MercuryElite 2015 6'7 F Nate Navigato took an official visit to University of Buffalo this weekend.
                              08/31/2014
                              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Working...
                              X