No announcement yet.

Igor Ibaka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess what? I want this guy for the following 2015 Season as a Shocker. Did anybody see him play in Hutch that could report what they thought on how he played?
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Give me Ibaka and Baptise! Legend Roberts might be available in 2015 as well…Along with Wamukota, we will be set! We can play all three for 14 mpg and just run em out on the floor, one after another!
      Livin the dream

Comment

Yeah, yeah -- you're just going for the all-name team, wufan.

Comment

Still wondering if anybody watched him play at Hutch. Othewise, maybe a link for us to watch the games he played there this Season? The highlights here look very promising that Igor would be a 'beyond solid' player to sign.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Try looking here for NJCAA tourney games.

Comment

I watched Igor play twice in Hutch. I was very impressed. He has above average quickness for someone his size. When he gets the ball down low, there is no hesitation, he goes into his post moves very quickly. Not a great leaper, but uses his great size and quickness to rebound. Very good rebounder at the juco level, and in my opinion would will also be a nice rebounder at Div 1. In the two games I watched he has a nice jump shot around 17 to 18 ft out. He has good hands, handled a couple of hot passes very well. One thing I noticed and liked was his off ball movement, and ability getting to a spot and setting bone jarring picks. I have watched a lot of juco basketball, lived in Hutch for 25 years. I would rate him above average on defense, both on ball and off ball defense. Igor is a player I would really like to see us get. Coach Jans was watching him play Monday.

Comment

Can someone photoshop a Shocker jersey on this young man?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                  Big boy. Big Man.
                  "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    Some people just wanna watch the world burn.

Comment

Cold,

Iz that really you?

Come back, Cold. Come back.

(Play on an old movie that most of you are too young to appreciate.)
                      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Screen Shot 2014-04-01 at 10.38.45 AM.jpg

That's not Cold, Ricky. Cold isn't coming back.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]1427[/ATTACH]

That's not Cold, Ricky. Cold isn't coming back.
                          I’m 99% sure it's the 'original' Cold; he’s made a minor alteration to his screen name.

Welcome back @C0|dB|00ded .: – behave good buddy, Ha!

“Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've got him on the spot, welcome back,
                          Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back!”

Hey, did you ever locate a good dentist?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

He will visit Old Dominion and Wichita State in the near future. Due to age restrictions he can't suit up for his juco this coming season. I'm assuming he will therefore have 3 years eligibility when he goes D-1.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

this would be toooo cool for beans

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                                https://rivalshoops.rivals.com/conte...ta&CID=1641219

He will visit Old Dominion and Wichita State in the near future. Due to age restrictions he can't suit up for his juco this coming season. I'm assuming he will therefore have 3 years eligibility when he goes D-1.
                                Not a member. Juco has an age restriction? Is he a qualifier and eligible immediately?

Comment

Working...
                                X