Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headline: Sadler takes blame for Sallie's woes

Comment

Sallie plans to visit Kentucky, Maryland, Memphis and Cincinnati. Seton Hall, Marshall and Oregon State are also in the mix.

CBS Sports features live scoring, news, stats, and player info for NFL football, MLB baseball, NBA basketball, NHL hockey, college basketball and football.

Comment

speculation is he heading to kentucky. read it on another board but i heard it somewhere before that.

Comment

Sallie has some AAU friends at Memphis and he is going to transfer there.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
            Sallie has some AAU friends at Memphis and he is going to transfer there.
            I'd say that was a few steps up from Nebraska.

Comment

Yes it is and so was about every other school he was considering. Of course it's that time of year when you can't be picky if you want another player for next year. However, I think Nebraska really messed this one up. It looks like he would of been a very good player for them.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Yes it is and so was about every other school he was considering. Of course it's that time of year when you can't be picky if you want another player for next year. However, I think Nebraska really messed this one up. It looks like he would of been a very good player for them.
                he still could have played for nebraska if the big 12 cared about any school not named texas.

Comment

Originally posted by lostshocker
                  he still could have played for nebraska if the big 12 cared about any school not named texas.
                  ???
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

there's more to the rule that made him ineligible. basically its kind of like an appeal. i didnt read into it too much because he was ruled ineligible to play for nebraska.

or are you wondering about how the big 12 is all about texas? :D

Comment

It's the Texas comment.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                      X