Peyton Allen, 6-5 SG, '14 Transfers to WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    I dunno where he is going to get his minutes, but I guess that ain't my problem.
    Conner, Landry, Brown, and McDuffie will get significant minutes. It is unclear who the fifth backcourt player/wing will be. I wouldn't be surprised if Allen backed-up Shamet, but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't.
    Livin the dream

Comment

not to forget Smith and Willis, and or Nurger, Morris, Keyser,

Comment

I'd venture to say Allen is more game ready that CJ Keyser if their going to be playing similar positions. As for McDuff, I could see him playing more 4 if he can put on some weight/muscle. He's the next Cleanthony Early.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
          I'd venture to say Allen is more game ready that CJ Keyser if their going to be playing similar positions. As for McDuff, I could see him playing more 4 if he can put on some weight/muscle. He's the next Cleanthony Early.
          Just pointing out that Allen was a minute earner as a freshman at A&M. He already is game ready, he's proven it. If Keyser comes in and steals minutes from Allen, I'm not upset for Allen, I'm thrilled because that means Keyser would be the best freshman we've seen yet at WSU.

At the end of the day, it's great to be a Wichita Shocker because this guard situation that's going to come to a head next season will be a good problem to have.
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
          X