Peyton Allen, 6-5 SG, '14 Transfers to WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=shoxlax;586038]This deal is legit and happening fast[/QUOTE
    Last edited by shockmonster; August 1, 2015, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
      This deal is legit and happening fast
      No scholies available so Gregg appears to be repeating his magic with a walk-on transfer. A winning recipe.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
        That's BS. I saw that too but he averaged 5 a game as a frosh and was pretty damn good by the end of the year. Could be a nice fit for us in two years and even a star in the league
        What's BS? That he's leaving because of playing time? I have no idea of his talent, only know we're going to be pretty good at the shooting guard spot too.
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Watching senior year highlights, the guy can play! 25ppg, 6rpg as a senior. Sickness during AAU season kept his recruitment and probably ranking down somewhat. However he still had a final four of A&M, Tennessee, Butler and Vanderbilt, all with offers.
          In the fast lane

Comment

@THicksBH: Texas A&M transfer Peyton Allen will attend Wichita State per @prepbullseye. Butler showed initial interest.

Comment

VIdeos...

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                What's BS? That he's leaving because of playing time? I have no idea of his talent, only know we're going to be pretty good at the shooting guard spot too.
                He has a lot of skills and his shooting looks to be his best one. Even if he's not a great athlete, his athleticism is good, and he is another high BB IQ player for us. Maybe Gregg will play a 4 or 5 guard offense. Either way, I welcome him.

Comment

Wow. How did this happen? So I guess he will take a transfer year as a walk on and will begin as a sophomore not this season but next?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                    Ha sorry. I assume you were referring to the same article I saw that said Payton was transfering due to the incoming class pushing him out. I'm fired up about him coming here

Comment

Timing is always interesting as we hear that Humprhies is going to head to Kentucky.

Allen announced he was transferring on 7/14. Humprhies news comes out on 7/31. Allen signs on 8/1.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
                        Timing is always interesting as we hear that Humprhies is going to head to Kentucky.

Allen announced he was transferring on 7/14. Humprhies news comes out on 7/31. Allen signs on 8/1.
                        Yep. The Humphries deal with UK is probably going to end up being true now

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                          Yep. The Humphries deal with UK is probably going to end up being true now
                          I would be surprised if the two situations have any connection with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                            I would be surprised if the two situations have any connection with each other.
                            I agree. I tend to think they are totally unrelated.
                            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

The last several pages of this thread are a fun read:

"Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                                The last several pages of this thread are a fun read:

http://www.redbirdfan.net/forum/view...=7827&start=40
                                HAHAHA.

Current sequence of comments:
                                "Committed to Wichita State"
                                "G*dD*****!!!!"
                                "Gregg owns the birds"
                                "Gregg owns a lot of people"

Comment

Working...
                                X