Malik Dime '15 6-10 c verbal to Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
    This is like invisible ink on the mobile skin. I only complain because i read your posts.
    I just wish there was more "there there" in the video. (My apology to G. Stein.)

Last edited by Ricardo del Rio; April 12, 2014, 09:52 AM.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
      This is like invisible ink on the mobile skin. I only complain because i read your posts.
      Duh! I finally figgered out your message.

I apologize to you and this fine forum. I got wrapped around the axle is trying to use the format buttons. To me, they lack a lot of common sense.

--Niels Bohr

Comment

@CycloneInsiders: 6"10 Forward Malik Dime will make his official visit to Ames on Sept 5. Dime also has offers from Dayton, Kansas State, Wichita State etc
        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

@JucoRecruiting: Malik Dime (6'10/F/2015) of Indian Hills CC official visits set:
          USC August 29, Iowa State Sept. 5, Arkansas Sept 19 & Washington Sept 27

Comment

Well, that's four visits.

Comment

RDR, is the author of that painting Freida Kahlo? Sure looks like it to me.

Freida was an interesting character. Pretty much crippled from childhood. Lived for many years with Diego Rivera.

Diego and Freida took Leon Trotsky in after he was kicked out in Russia. Interesting piece of history, shortly after Trotsky moved, he was assassinated by a Cuban national. The Cuban served his time in prison (in Cuba) and was rewarded with a luxurious villa when he was released from prison.

If you haven't been to the Palace de los Belas Artes in Mexico City (if you ever go to Mexico City) it is one of the highlights of the city. There are many Diego Rivera murals in the building and Ballet Folklorico performs there regularly (another must-see).

Comment

This portrait was painted by Pablo Picasso in 1905.

Comment

Wu chalk, thanks for the info. I knew I had seen it before. Thought Mexico City, I now realize it could have been in Paris. Thanks for placing it for me.

Comment

Talk about dropping names of destinations. Ever been to Parris Island? How about Subic Bay? :)

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                      RDR, is the author of that painting Freida Kahlo? Sure looks like it to me.

Freida was an interesting character. Pretty much crippled from childhood. Lived for many years with Diego Rivera.

Diego and Freida took Leon Trotsky in after he was kicked out in Russia. Interesting piece of history, shortly after Trotsky moved, he was assassinated by a Cuban national. The Cuban served his time in prison (in Cuba) and was rewarded with a luxurious villa when he was released from prison.

If you haven't been to the Palace de los Belas Artes in Mexico City (if you ever go to Mexico City) it is one of the highlights of the city. There are many Diego Rivera murals in the building and Ballet Folklorico performs there regularly (another must-see).
                      Embarrassingly, I do not remember. I just like the painting.

Thanks to Wuchalk, we now know it was Picasso.

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                        Talk about dropping names of destinations. Ever been to Parris Island? How about Subic Bay? :)
                        That really was pretty egregious -- sounds like something Diane Chambers might have said at the bar one night. Diane Chambers Khan.

As for Ricky, he may have been to Paris, Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                          I have been to Paris, AR and Subiaco, AR is just a few miles west of Paris. Does that count? Also have been to Paris, Missouri. This way if my wife ever says I never take her anywhere I can point out that we have been to Paris a couple of times.

Also, if you ever make a roady to a game in Terre Haute, IN you can always promise the wife visit to Paris. Paris, IL is about 23 miles NW of Terre Haute.

Comment

Stop at Whataburger in Paris, TX regularly. It is just down the road from Pittsburg. Texas.

Comment

Paris has a large Campbell Soup factory as well:

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                                Well, that's four visits.
                                Last minute substitution:

@JucoRecruiting: ICYMI: Malik Dime of Indian Hills CC will take an official visit to Kansas in Sept. Has removed USC from his list. http://t.co/dRky3eV8XL

Comment

Working...
                                X