Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any word on what recruits were in for the Indiana State game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any word on what recruits were in for the Indiana State game?

I will love seeing how the success over the last year will help recruiting.

Sully's Shocker Report had it today.

Wichita State improved to 20-2 at home when ranked in the top five of the Associated Press poll.… 2015 recruits Anthony Bonner (guard, Lawrence), Landry Shamet (guard, Park Hill, Mo.), Kevin Puryear (forward, Blue Springs, Mo., South) took unofficial visits to Saturday’s game.… Oklahoma City Thunder general manager Sam Presti attended, as did Pacers scout Matt Doherty and former Shockers Cheese Johnson and Jamar Howard.…

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Good News View Post

Wichita State improved to 20-2 at home when ranked in the top five of the Associated Press poll.… 2015 recruits Anthony Bonner (guard, Lawrence), Landry Shamet (guard, Park Hill, Mo.), Kevin Puryear (forward, Blue Springs, Mo., South) took unofficial visits to Saturday’s game.… Oklahoma City Thunder general manager Sam Presti attended, as did Pacers scout Matt Doherty and former Shockers Cheese Johnson and Jamar Howard.…
        Did no one else notice that D Will was also at the game. This is the second game I have seen him at this year with no recognition that he attended.

Comment

Originally posted by Good News View Post

Wichita State improved to 20-2 at home when ranked in the top five of the Associated Press poll.… 2015 recruits Anthony Bonner (guard, Lawrence), Landry Shamet (guard, Park Hill, Mo.), Kevin Puryear (forward, Blue Springs, Mo., South) took unofficial visits to Saturday’s game…
          Are these guys players we really want? I haven't seen them mentioned before.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
            Are these guys players we really want? I haven't seen them mentioned before.
            Kevin Puryear has a thread and a good list of schools.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
            X