Rokas Gustys '14 6' 9" PF/C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rokas Gustys '14 6' 9" PF/C

6' 9", 245 lb. Rokas Gustys is now receiving interest from Wichita State. The Lithuanian PF/C attends Oak Hill Academy. Current offers are from Charlotte, Old Dominion, Rutgers and UAB. Interest from Georgia and Pitt. Scout 3 star.

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page
    In the fast lane

Comment

Non-mobile link http://vimeo.com/58414242

Comment

that was not very impressive.

Comment

Someone needs to teach him that new craze in basketball called the "dunk shot".

But seriously, the tools are there, but he needs a lot of work learning how to use them.

Comment

Rhode Island, Old Dominion, and UAB going after him the hardest right now. This article says he is much improved this year, so I just watched one of his game replays. He would be close to a steal for any of those three teams. http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/conten...ta&CID=1591074
            In the fast lane

Comment

man, if UAB got this kid, they will be stacked.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                man, if UAB got this kid, they will be stacked.
                Well, maybe -- they'd certainly be big. Stacked, I'm not so sure, although it sounded as though WSU was ready to welcome aboard UAB's HaHa.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                  Well, maybe -- they'd certainly be big. Stacked, I'm not so sure, although it sounded as though WSU was ready to breech UAB's HaHa.
                  FTFY
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                    Well, maybe -- they'd certainly be big. Stacked, I'm not so sure, although it sounded as though WSU was ready to welcome aboard UAB's HaHa.

HaHa might as well change his name to Triple-Double. He is tearing it up this year...
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

@coreyevans_10: 2014 Oak Hill center Rokas Gustys lists offer from ODU, Georgia, UAB, and URI. Interest from Ohio, Miami, Iowa, Wake Forest, and Wichita St
                      In the fast lane

Comment

Still uncommitted

Comment

Committed to Hofstra

Comment

Working...
                          X