Legend Robertin - C - 7'0" - 220lbs - England - Class of 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legend Robertin - C - 7'0" - 220lbs - England - Class of 2014

Any additional info on Legend Robertin? Espn has him as a 4-Star recruit for 2014 out of Believe Prep Academy, originally from London, England.

Stats:
    7'0"
    220lbs

School List: Coastal Carolina, George Washington, Maine, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Wichita State

Only decent video I could find is a highlight of a Summer League:
    Check the site: http://www.hoopsfix.com and subscribe NOW to be the first to see our new vids! Click here to subscribe - http://bit.ly/hoopsfixsubLike us on ...

Maybe Ben Smith is recruiting him for us! :)

Comment

Here is some more info:

Comment

Legend, huh -- kind of like God'sgift? One disconcerting thing in his profile from calfan is the bad hands concern. We've been down that path before, and it can be a devil of a problem, especially if it's accompanied by poor free throw touch, as is often the case.

Comment

Legend has some pretty good upside,could definitely bulk up some more aswell. But who is the John Clark!??

Comment

Reggie Rankin likes his upside:

Comment

Headed to Chipola

Comment

Originally posted by OKC Shocker View Post
                Headed to Chipola
                Hehe...getting him groomed! ;)
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I like the sound of this...let him marinate down there for a few years. Don't we have an awesome relationship with them?

Comment

Originally posted by OKC Shocker View Post
                    Headed to Chipola
                    @JucoRecruiting: Legend Robertin (7'0/C/2015) has enrolled at Chipola College. Will be an impact player next season. Will have 3 years to play after next yr
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

That's too bad. I would have liked to see the tandem of Legend-Darius in the lane

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                        That's too bad. I would have liked to see the tandem of Legend-Darius in the lane
                        You'll still get to see the tandem of Bush-Darius in the lane. I imagine that Bush will be further along than Legend next year. D'Jery is another big body I want in the paint. I miss EO.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                          You'll still get to see the tandem of Bush-Darius in the lane. I imagine that Bush will be further along than Legend next year. D'Jery is another big body I want in the paint. I miss EO.
                          Not convinced you got the joke.

Bush-Darius will be quite the tandem. It might go down as one of our best tandems in recent history, but I doubt it will be... wait for it... Legendarious.

Comment

Working...
                          X