Chop Tang - Signed with Wisconsin-Green Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chop Tang - Signed with Wisconsin-Green Bay

Van Coleman of hoopmasters has WSU interested in Chop Tang, a 6'7" Combo Forward at Eastern Arizona CC. Class of 2008.

Just for the name, we have to get this guy.

Comment

I think I know his sister.........

Comment

Avg 15.5 ppg and 5.5 rpg and 1.5 apg. Shoots 46% FG and 30% from 3, but seems to have a green light (several games with 10 + 3PA).

Edit: Also seems to be pretty well built and gets to the line quite a bit. Shoots around 65% in 74 attempts.

Comment

You bet

I think the Shocks should find a way to get Chop, the other A.J. Hawkins, and (of course) Antiquawn.

Those names alone should be worth a couple of wins.

Comment

Now, if he were playing for Arkansas, what would it be?

"Chop suueee?"

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
              and his cousins, the Wu Tang clan...
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

Pune? :yahoo: :good:
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Tang moved to the US from the Sudan to escape the war. He has lived in several places in the States. In his senior year of HS in Minnesota, was thought to be the 10 best recruit in the State but had to go to Juco since all the moving put him behind in academics.

As a freshman at Southwestern CC, averaged almost 11 ppg, hitting on 49% from the field and 41% behind the arc. 81% from the line. Transfered to Eastern Arizona after a coaching change. Last Fall, schools that were interested in Tang were Fresno State, UTEP, UNLV, Texas Tech, Charolottle, Idaho and Minnesota.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
                    and his cousins, the Wu Tang clan...
                    Konichiwa bitches!!

Comment

It's got to be either Tang or Shakmetov. I think if both were recruited, they'd compete too much for name time.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

But they're in seperate classes so maybe they could work it out that way.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

If we get this guy...........and with PJ gone.........now we won't be able to yell, Cooooooooooooooz anymore..............is there some kinda nickname we could give this kid that we could yell?.............ooooooooooooooooo

Comment

If we get this guy...........and with PJ gone.........now we won't be able to yell, Cooooooooooooooz anymore..............is there some kinda nickname we could give this kid that we could yell?.............ooooooooooooooooo
                            Originally posted by wu_shizzle
                            Wu Tang
                            and to hear how his name should be chanted fast forward to 3:22 in this clip

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

The drink of the astronauts :D 8) 8)
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                              X