JaMichael Brown '15 pg 6-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JaMichael Brown '15 pg 6-1

Brown is a football, basketball star at San Antonio, Texas (Madison). He has interest from WSU, TCU, K-State and Weber State. In football it's the likes of Nebraka , Missouri and Texas A&M.

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com
    In the fast lane

Sounds a lot like the kid that we were recruiting a few years ago that now plays for the Tennessee titans

Comment

Who's that?
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
        Who's that?
        Kendall Wright, I believe.

Comment

Ah cool
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Brown has a Texas San Antonio offer. His current top five are the Shockers, K-State, Weber State, Texas Arlington and Texas San Antonio. He is debating on playing football during his senior year.

In the fast lane

Comment

I like kids with "Ja" added to their name. In fact, I'm going to change my name to jamoshock.

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
                I like kids with "Ja" added to their name. In fact, I'm going to change my name to jamoshock.
                I think you are on to something.

JaRicardo. I like how it rolls off the tongue and the lyrical sound.
                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

JaDowntown.

I like it!

Comment

JaRoyal . . . oh yeah!

If I were young enough to have more kids and could have a boy, I know what I'd name him.

I'll have to wait for grandkids, I guess.

Comment

Jawudrwu

Comment

JaWule?

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

Someone from Texas with football interest of the type he's supposedly getting is unlikely to play basketball in college.

Comment

JaSon…it sounds funny.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

A-a-ron

Comment

Working...
                              X