Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bush Wamukota 7 Foot C 2014 - is a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush Wamukota 7 Foot C 2014 - is a Shocker!

Brad Winton ‏@JucoRecruiting 12m

Bush Wamukota (7-0/C/2014) of Kilgore College currently on a visit to Wichita St.

Brad Winton ‏@JucoRecruiting 3m

Bush Wamukota of Kilgore JC, currently at Wichita St, has a final two of Wichita State and St. Louis. 7 footer with size, good upside.

Brad Winton ‏@JucoRecruiting 3m

Wamukota also had interest from Texas Tech, Auburn, Colorado State, NAU and others before narrowing it down.
    Last edited by RoyalShock; November 6, 2013, 10:38 AM.
    Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Stay up to date with all the Boise State Broncos sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com
    In the fast lane

Comment

Comment

Comment

Damn its not often trop gets scooped. any more info on his day at WSU?
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
          Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            Oh yeah.

T

...:cool:
            Some people just wanna watch the world burn.

Comment

That's quite the late growth spurt. The Kilgore roster page lists him as 6'9.

He did have a game last February where he scored 20 and pulled down 15 boards.

Comment

Dude must be growin' like a weed! :)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Echo, echo... :)
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

http://www.dakstats.com/Websync/Page...=462&plr=97415 It looks like this kid started out at the NAIA level and this will be his first year at Kilgore. Kilgore has him listed at 6-9 but I have seen him listed at 6-11 and 7 ft. Does anyone know if this kid was placed at Wiley or Kilgore like we did with EO and then things fell through. With EO in mind is this kid a project that will most likely red shirt. Hard to find any information about him on the net as far as his background or how long he has even been playing basketball.

Comment

Here are his stats from last year, playing for NAIA Wiley (Tx). Looks like he started getting some production in the 2nd half of the season.

Comment

This answers my question from earlier today. A friend of mine said they saw coaches walking around with somebody HUGE. I said it was probably Chadrack or Kadeem and showed pictures, but she was like "no, definitely not either of those two, and he seemed probably bigger than 6'9"

There is definitely room in my heart for another 7' Nigerian.

Last time we had one, we went to a Final 4. Anyone remember that year? Good times. I wonder if the coaches mentioned that to our new friend

Comment

Tom?

Okay now what is your team name? :)

Comment

I think he is from Kenya

Comment

Originally posted by The Cat View Post
                              I think he is from Kenya
                              Haha and its right there in bold for me too. Does that make me small minded for lumping that together?

Comment

Working...
                              X