Jordan ******* '14 f 6-9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan ******* '14 f 6-9

The Harcum College forward has interest from WSU, DePaul, Gonzaga, Oklahoma, PennState, Michigan, Miami and Temple. He played power foward in high school but the artcle projects him as a sf. He says he can play the 2, 3 or 4. Other Shocker recruits playing for Harcum College are Shavon Thompson and Ivan Uceda.

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com

Edit- Uceda verbal to Miami.
    Last edited by tropicalshox; October 24, 2013, 07:31 PM.
    In the fast lane

#2 ranked jc player.

This website is for sale! nextuprecruits.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, nextuprecruits.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
    In the fast lane

Comment

#33 on the list is interesting

Comment

Well, this may be where WSU's JC connection has its chance to shine -- we shall see.

Meanwhile, a few notches down from our old buddy Henry at #33 is a guy at #39 with what may be the most distinctive name of the year, which nowadays is really saying something. Anyone care to guess how to pronounce Qiydar? My first thought was, "Misprint!" -- but then I wondered what possible substitution of letters could fix it, and I came up empty. Wonder if he has a brother named Alydar, after the horse.

(I'm telling you, moderators, you need to add that On Topic forum.)

Comment

My guess is Qiydar pronounced as kwy-dar.

Comment

It will probably be difficult to get him to go far away from his Maryland home.

In the fast lane

Comment

The coach doesn't know anything about the midwest. Its wheat fields in Kansas. Cornfields are nebraska and iowa. Talk about your well educated (villanova?) east coast bias athlete/sports personality/

Comment

Wheat is probably the major crop, if measuring by acres planted, but we harvest hundreds of thousands of acres of corn.

Comment

I think we all know what he meant (ie. not literally in the middle of a corn field). Still, it comes off as ignorant and demeaning.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    I think we all know what he meant (ie. not literally in the middle of a corn field). Still, it comes off as ignorant and demeaning.
                    I didn't really take offense to it. He's talking about JuCo schools and yes, most of the good ones are in the middle of some kind of field.

But hey, there are plenty of BCS schools in the middle of fields as well...
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

@JucoRecruiting: Jordan ******* (6-9/'14) picked an offer from Oklahoma St. Also has recent interest from Ohio St, Memphis, USF, Ole Miss, Maryland & Wichita
                      In the fast lane

Comment

Jordan ******* juco?

Anyone know who this guy is? Espn article mentions look for WSU to land this guy to replace Cle

Comment

this guy

Comment

If you didn't catch it ******* just wrote look for the Shockers to land him. A bigger Cle.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                              If you didn't catch it ******* just wrote look for the Shockers to land him. A bigger Cle.
                              Please clarify. Jordan ******* wrote this? Or Jeff ******* wrote this?
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                              X