Trey Dickerson '14 pg 6-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    Randy, get that cheeseburger locker out of that lady's face and put a shirt on!
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

being stuck up here in Iowa, I would say he's a good bet to be a Hawkeye. PG is a desperate desperate situation for them. Their PG is average and their second best ball handler (Marble) is a senior. Everybody else is a wing, a post or a tweener.

Comment

@JucoRecruiting: Dickerson is visiting Iowa this weekend. He will also take a visit to Arkansas. Still undecided about remaining 3 visits after those
        In the fast lane

Comment

Brad Winton tweeted that Dickerson told him he has committed to Iowa.

Comment

Wonder if that means anything regarding Atwood.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
              Wonder if that means anything regarding Atwood.
              I doubt it.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Uh oh.

From Rivals: http://iowa.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1618276

"For the past month, Dickerson has also been talking about being part of a package deal with junior college forward Willie Atwood, a 6-foot-8 forward originally from Memphis and now at Connors State College in Oklahoma. The duo originally met on a recruiting trip to Murray State, where Dickerson once committed to and attended for a few weeks during the summer. Now Dickerson is now in full recruiting mode with the JUCO forward, who is near the top of Iowa's wish list to compete the Class of 2014.

"I talked to Willie last night about it and he said he has to come up there for a visit," he said. "I am going to come back to Iowa City when he comes on his official visit and I'm going to try and push him to commit. He knows that now we aren't just talking about going to the same school, we are going to try and make it happen."

Dickerson said he is going to speak with Atwood this evening to try and get him to set up an official visit to Iowa soon."

Comment

Good for them.
                  The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

If we get Atwood, we are pre-season top 10 next fall. If not......preseason top 20

Comment

Players often try hard to recruit their friends; sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Comment

Dickerson has been the one pushing the package deal. Other than one "go along for the fun of it" tweet from Atwood a month ago, I haven't seen anything to confirm that Willie is on board with the idea.

Comment

I just don't get the sense that Atwood is truly a Marshall type of player. I could be waaaaaaaaaaay off.....but his demeanor to me....sounds like he isn't too excited about "practices" with Coach Marshall. Probably thinks he is NBA ready or something like that. Just a gut feeling.
                          FINAL FOURS:
                          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                          Number of Times Ranked: 157
                          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                          #3 - Dec. 2017
                          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                          #2 ~ March 2014
                          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                            I just don't get the sense that Atwood is truly a Marshall type of player. I could be waaaaaaaaaaay off.....but his demeanor to me....sounds like he isn't too excited about "practices" with Coach Marshall. Probably thinks he is NBA ready or something like that. Just a gut feeling.
                            Honestly, I've had this feeling for quite some time. I really hope I'm wrong as he seems like a stud.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                              I agree as well, but I would say the same thing about Eric Hamilton. Willie seems to be open to many more suiters. We will see where he ends up after the dust settles. If it is at WSU, then he is definitely a WSU guy.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

I don't know Willie Atwood. Maybe some of you do or some of you have visited with his best friend, or some of you know an Assistant Coach who has confided in you. But if you are the type of person to base an opinion of someone else off of twitter, or Shockernet, or the like is humorous and it is a sad commentary on the way we spend our spare time trying to have fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X