Joniah White '14 c 6-10 offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
    it is always good to keep a deep list of candidates...
    Especially with bigs...

Comment

So how does this work, with all the offers we have out there. There might be a Plan A, a Plan B, and a Plan C. What if Plan C commits to us before Plan A or Plan B commits? Do we then have to just scratch Plan A and B, and have to take Plan C?

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9 View Post
        So how does this work, with all the offers we have out there. There might be a Plan A, a Plan B, and a Plan C. What if Plan C commits to us before Plan A or Plan B commits? Do we then have to just scratch Plan A and B, and have to take Plan C?
        First, I will say in a lot of cases, there are more than one person that falls into each "plan" category. There can be exceptions maybe for Plan A, but Plan B may be a handful of guys that you'd take in a heartbeat and whichever one commits first, you take. I'd say that the Plan C guys have more of a conditional offer in that they know that you really like them, but you'll only accept their commitment if so and so has chosen to go elsewhere. Some guys don't mind being that Plan C person if they really like a certain school.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Here is an article about Joniah White.
          They went to the state title game last year:

"Joniah White led Madison Central with 14 points and grabbed 14 rebounds."

Comment

Per Shockwaves:

Coach Jaworski Rankin said White is highly interested in WSU and is working on a visit date. “He likes the way they get their big men involved,” Rankin said. “With his skill level, I feel he can come right in. He is versatile. He’s got a nice touch. He can pass.” Rankin said White is also considering Southern Miss, Murray State, Florida Gulf Coast and Texas A&M.

Read more here: http://blogs.kansas.com/shockwaves/#storylink=cpy
            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
              Per Shockwaves:

Coach Jaworski Rankin said White is highly interested in WSU and is working on a visit date. “He likes the way they get their big men involved,” Rankin said. “With his skill level, I feel he can come right in. He is versatile. He’s got a nice touch. He can pass.” Rankin said White is also considering Southern Miss, Murray State, Florida Gulf Coast and Texas A&M.

Read more here: http://blogs.kansas.com/shockwaves/#storylink=cpy
              Uplifting, but I am not sure how high.
              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

In this artcle from March he says he wants to be on a championship contender.

Stay up to date with all the Mississippi State Bulldogs sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com
                In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                  In this artcle from March he says he wants to be on a championship contender.

http://mississippistate.scout.com/2/1278454.html
                  Let me put this post with info from another:
                  White is also considering Southern Miss, Murray State, Florida Gulf Coast and Texas A&M.
                  It's not unusual for 17 year olds to change their minds or change what they meant when they said something, but wanting to play with a contender put with that list of schools has a pretty obvious choice - and it ain't aTm.
                  Last edited by Aargh; October 7, 2013, 11:57 PM.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

No more information on White? Supposedly he was working on setting up a visit.

Comment

The only thing I've see is him visiting Louisiana Tech awhile back.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

Committed to Louisiana Tech.

Comment

wtf

Comment

The kid is from Mississippi. Looks like another case of a kid choosing to stay close to home.
                            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Looking over the various recruiting sites, you see "offers" from higher level programs yet no visits.

Something tells me those "offers" were contingent or had gone away.
                              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                              X