No announcement yet.

Lamonte Turner '15 pg 6-2 offered to Tennesse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There have been five crystal ball predications since Turner announced his decision will be this week. Four are for Alabama but Jerry Myers has Wichita State.
    In the fast lane

Comment

I think he's coming here. He wants to learn behind FVV for one year.

Comment

Here is a link to the crytal ball picks but as trop says the old stuff is a bit stale and things have changed since he reclassed.

Comment

Per ESPN he is a borderline top 100 (grades out as an 80, 4*, unranked. MM is an 81, 4* ranked #91).
          Rivals ranks him as a 3* @ 101
          Future150 ranks him as a 4* @ #66
          247Sports ranks him as a 4* at #92
          Livin the dream

Comment

If Turner signs, does that mean Walker is less likely to sign? I know they are different classes, but just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
              If Turner signs, does that mean Walker is less likely to sign? I know they are different classes, but just a thought
              If Lamonte signs, it puts additional question marks on the ability of LT, TT, and LS to maintain their scholarship. Not sure it impacts the next years class.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Alabama fans making totally slanderous improper (and perhaps against NCAA rules) Twitter comments to Turner about us.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                  Alabama fans making totally slanderous improper (and perhaps against NCAA rules) Twitter comments to Turner about us.
                  A quick peek looks like some of our fans have been tweeting at him as well. Que sera que sera.

Edited
                  Last edited by BOBB; April 28, 2015, 01:19 PM.
                  Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                    A quick peek looks like some of our dans have been tweeting at him as well. Que sera que sera.
                    Not this dan, I'm not on twitter

Comment

Info has already been shared, but this is via his Twitter account:

@2Turner_: LIST NO SPECIFIC ORDER: Louisville, Wichita State, Tennessee, Florida, Florida State, Auburn, Alabama
                      The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                        Info has already been shared, but this is via his Twitter account:

@2Turner_: LIST NO SPECIFIC ORDER: Louisville, Wichita State, Tennessee, Florida, Florida State, Auburn, Alabama
                        This would be a huge get... Beating Louisville and Florida is big time

Comment

The last two Crystal Ball picks are for Tennessee. That includes Jerry Myers switching to Tennessee from WSU. I'll go with Tennessee just on that.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

He's announcing at 2 Eastern

Comment

Going to Tennessee.

Comment

Originally posted by TxShox View Post
                                Going to Tennessee.
                                eek .... . That's all I have to say about that choice ...

Comment

Working...
                                X