Lamonte Turner '15 pg 6-2 offered to Tennesse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WUs Your Daddy View Post
    He also appears to be in contact, or at least following, Malcolm on Twitter which can't be a bad thing.
    Malcolm says Lemonte is a beast from his city, family.
    In the fast lane

Comment

I'm really excited for this kid. It sounds like he really wants to be a shocker. Man, HCGM wraps up his PGs early.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

@CoreyPegram: 2015 scoring guard Lamonte Turner will transfer to Arlington Country Day (FL) and reclass to 2016. Was just offered by Wichita State
        In the fast lane

Comment

I kind of liked it better when he was in the class of '15. If my math is correct, wouldn't that have made him a FR for FVVs SR season? I suppose if DJ is still around he'll be a SO/JR so it could work out, but either way, I'm intrigued with this kid.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

@Future150EricH: Oklahoma and Murray State have both offered 2016 PG Lamonte Turner of Arlington Country Day (FL), according to @GTuckerF150. @3Turner
            In the fast lane

Comment

@D1Circuit: PG Lamonte Turner (@3Turner) picks up an offer from Florida (@onlygators) #SEC #EYBL http://www.d1circuit.com/roster_play...bseason=107479
              In the fast lane

Comment

This website is for sale! nextuprecruits.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, nextuprecruits.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
                In the fast lane

Comment

Getting in early on this kid can't hurt, but I just hope he has developed a relationship and some loyalty to our staff like FVV did, because he is a rising star for sure.
                  “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                  -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

I really like this kid, would prefer he wasn't reclassifying to 2016 though. Either way, let's get him wrapped up.

Comment

With the loss of DJ, 2016 should work out fine, assuming they get someone from the 2014 class to fill DJ's spot.

That way, in 2014-15 they'd have Fred VV as a junior, Rian Holland as a freshman or sophomore depending on whether he redshirts this year, and the new guy as a freshman. By 2016-17, they'd still have Holland, the presumed class of 2014 recruit would be a junior, and Lemonte Turner would be a freshman learning the ropes. That sounds just about right.

Comment

It is too bad that he wouldn't be able to play one year learning under FVV. With that being said, he could end up being our next stud freshman PG. Sounds like this kid would be a great get!

Comment

An update on Turner:

""West Virginia offered me the night we beat Oak Hill and that was Coach (Bob) Huggins' first time seeing me. Florida and Oklahoma offered me the first time they saw me in practice. That was very surprising. Florida and Wichita State are recruiting me the hardest right now," Turner explained.

Here is a link to the full article:

Comment

florida.247sports.com/Bolt/Gators-out-in-front-2016-PG-28453331

May 3, 11:30 AM
                            Florida continues to be out in front for Class of 2016 four-star point guard Lamonte Turner (Jacksonville, Fla./Arlington Country Day), according to an on-site report from 247Sports National Scouting Director Jerry Meyer. "I liked the way they let Scottie Wilbekin play," Turner said. I think my game is very similar to his game." Turner added that the Gators, along with Auburn (he's originally from the state of Alabama), Miami (Fla.), Oklahoma and Wichita State are recruiting him the hardest. Turner is the No. 72 overall player in the 2016 class according to 247Sports Composite rankings. All four 247Sports Crystal Ball predictions are for UF.

hardwoodhoopscentral.com/adidas-gauntlet-orlando-fl

6’3″ Lamonte Turner is a balanced score-pass point guard who is able to impact the game with patience and good understanding of where to pick his spots. Turner is a skilled drive and kick point guard who has good vision. Lamonte knows when to attack the basket and is athletic enough to finish through contact. He also knows when to pull up as well. Turner is a sleeper in his class and doesn’t get talked about enough nationally, but that could change this AAU season.
                            "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Lamonte Turner | 6-2 | PG | 2016

Per the following WSU has offered this Rivals 4-star HS prospect that recently relocated to FL from AL, and reclassfied to 2016 from 2015.

@CourtsideFilms: Video: Lamonte Turner (@3Turner)
                              Offers: Miami, FSU, FL, Lville, OK, OK St, Auburn, TN, SC, Wichita St etc

Offers: Miami, FSU, FL, Lville, OK, OK St, Auburn, TN, SC, Wichita St etc
                              11/30/2014

http://sports.yahoo.com/footballrecr...-Turner-143593

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/lamonte-turner

https://future150.com/hs/basketball-...turner-sg-2015

http://247sports.com/Player/Lamonte-Turner-25483

https://alabama.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1637752

ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Jeezus do we have room for him? :friendly_wink:
                                Last edited by shoxlax; November 30, 2014, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X