Lamonte Turner '15 pg 6-2 offered to Tennesse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamonte Turner '15 pg 6-2 offered to Tennesse

Turner is from Harvest, Alabama (Sparkman Hi). He already has a few low major offers and getting interest from various levels for over a year.

@OntheRadarHoops: Wichitia State State & DePaul recently checked in about 2015 PG Lamonte Turner @3Turner @dj_256
    Last edited by RoyalShock; April 27, 2015, 02:51 PM.
    In the fast lane

@GTuckerF150: 2015 Sparkman (AL) PG Lamonte Turner is receiving high interest from Wichita State; they are expected to see him on Sept. 10 @3Turner
    In the fast lane

Comment

Working out for WSU on Tuesday
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Future 150-
        Offers from Auburn, Jacksonville, Mercer, Kennesaw. 4 star, #5 in the state, #29 in his position
        SCOUTING REPORT
        • Strengths:
          Turner is a tall PG that can shoot the ball very well and can score in bunches. He is a very dangerous shooter, especially in transition. He also can handle a team very well and controls the tempo of the game. This is a solid all-around guard.
        • Weaknesses:
          Turner needs to continue to add strength and weight to his frame. Using this, he will be able to post up smaller guards and take advantage of them in the post. Can also disappear at times on offense.
        • College Projections:
          High-Major
        Complete Rankings:
        • Player Grade: 89 (4-Star)
        • Position Rank: 29
        • State Rank: 5
        Skills Review:
        • Shooting: Excellent
        • Dribbling: Good
        • Passing: Good
        • Rebounding: Good
        • Intangibles: Good
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

From his tweets, kid seems pretty excited to be working out for the Shockers. http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/lamonte-turner

Comment

A couple videos of the kid. He can shoot. http://nextuprecruits.com/lamonte-turner/

Comment

Originally posted by The Cat View Post
              A couple videos of the kid. He can shoot. http://nextuprecruits.com/lamonte-turner/
              Nice. From my count, he shot 100% of his Field Goals.

Comment

He also appears to be in contact, or at least following, Malcolm on Twitter which can't be a bad thing. Reminds me of a slower, better shooting Demetric Williams.

Comment

Most guards we recruit will be slower and better shooting than DWill.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

@BigShotsNation: Alabama Challenge (@ALChallenge) PG Lamonte' Turner (@3Turner) picks up an offer from Wichita State. @D1Circuit @GoShockers:
                    In the fast lane

Comment

NM
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                        @BigShotsNation: Alabama Challenge (@ALChallenge) PG Lamonte' Turner (@3Turner) picks up an offer from Wichita State. @D1Circuit @GoShockers:
                        Sounds like the workout went well.

Comment

Originally posted by bunck View Post
                          Sounds like the workout went well.
                          I'll go out on the same limb and say yes as well.

Comment

He is expected to transfer to Arlington Country Day in Florida within a week and might end up reclassifing to 2016.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

I could be wrong, but I got a good feeling that this one is gonna be a shocker
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                              X