Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Clark '14 cf 6-7 offered

Tweet from Justin Byerly:

"Wichita State has offered 2014 F Gary Clark of Clayton HS & Team CP3 (NC). @Gary:11_Clark"

Clark is a 6-7 forward at Clayton, NC. I've seem him list at both the 3 and 4 and called a beast at both ends of the floor. Offers from VCU, Old Dominion, Wilmington, Charlotte and others.
    In the fast lane

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    In the fast lane

Comment

If location is important to him, we may lose out. I don't know where Clayton High School is but it looks like all his other offers are from eastern schools so I guess we see if Marshall can work his magic. Unfortunately, sometimes location is just too much to overcome.

Comment

NC

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
          If location is important to him, we may lose out. I don't know where Clayton High School is but it looks like all his other offers are from eastern schools so I guess we see if Marshall can work his magic. Unfortunately, sometimes location is just too much to overcome.
          In this particular case, though, HCGM should be able to sell him on how much he, himself, enjoys the transition from the Carolina area to Wichtia.
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Offers from Pittsburgh and Cincinnati came in about the same time as the Shocker's offer. Previous offers include Wake Forest, Clemson, VCU, ODU and Ole Miss. He's a North Carolina State fan and would love an offer from them. Clark averaged around 25 ppg in his junior year at Clayton.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Just a reminder, Gary Clark and CP3 will be in Dallas May 10-12 for the Nike EYBL Tournament. The cost was $10.00 for a day pass and $25.00 for the tournament in Los Angeles. I noticed he was on their roster.
              It was open to the public.

Comment

Reggie Rankin at ESPN seems to think we have a decent shot at Gary Clark.

ESPN Profile
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

I'm not putting much stock in Rankin's bold prediction of Clark to WSU. He predicts Haas to Harvard and they are not in Haas' new top five.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

[RT @CoreyPegram 2014 Gary Clark says top 4 are Clemson, Miami, Cincinnati and Wake Forest. Will decide in September or October. #PeachJam]
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                      Offers from Pittsburgh and Cincinnati came in about the same time as the Shocker's offer. Previous offers include Wake Forest, Clemson, VCU, ODU and Ole Miss. He's a North Carolina State fan and would love an offer from them. Clark averaged around 25 ppg in his junior year at Clayton.
                      He gets his offer from NC St.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

I guess we can cross this one off the list then.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

MT is going to try anyway as Maryland offers.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com

Clark is excited about the NC State offer but says his recruitment is still, "open all the way."
                            In the fast lane

Comment

He will announce decision today at 11:30.

Comment

Working...
                              X