Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice to see Bradley in on a couple of good players.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to see Bradley in on a couple of good players.....

I really wonder about Uchebo. Three years to play, highly rated out of high school, big numbers as a freshman. Yet people not falling all over themselves to get to him.

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    http://www.jucorecruiting.com/latest...ws-and-visits/

I really wonder about Uchebo. Three years to play, highly rated out of high school, big numbers as a freshman. Yet people not falling all over themselves to get to him.
    Cool. I know they were pretty disappointed they didn't get Darius Carter. They were in on him too
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
      http://www.jucorecruiting.com/latest...ws-and-visits/

Injured and never played this year. I can't remember what the injury was but I'm guessing there is questions about his future
      In the fast lane

Comment

Seems like the same thing about Bradley was said last year. You have to get them.
        In the fast lane

Comment

Bradley is the team I expect to rise up and compete with us going forward. Good coach, program and history.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
            Bradley is the team I expect to rise up and compete with us going forward. Good coach, program and history.
            Yes, Bradley has potential to be a year in and year out competitor.
            Livin the dream

Comment

I hope Bradley can do it. They'd make a nice number 2
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                I hope Bradley can do it. They'd make a nice number 2
                And nice partner to jump to another conference with us.
                Originally posted by BleacherReport
                Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                  And nice partner to jump to another conference with us.
                  BINGO!!

Comment

the team that is going to be number two is Northern Iowa...they are always in the mix even in down years...real good coach...good system...hard to get big names, but he always puts good teams on the floor...Bradley and Illinois State are middle of the pack...some years are good some not so much...

Comment

Illinois State is REALLY excited about their recruiting class next year. Of course they'll have 9 new players so....
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                        Illinois State is REALLY excited about their recruiting class next year. Of course they'll have 9 new players so....
                        You never can tell about rankings but their excitement incudes commitments from the 41st and 65th ranked juco players.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                          You never can tell about rankings but their excitement incudes commitments from the 41st and 65th ranked juco players.
                          I didn't think we were supposed to get excited by top-10 or 1st team juco AA's, let alone guys clear down past 40. Or maybe that's just WSU.

Comment

Working...
                          X