Recent Visitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Visitor

At the Bradley game Mike Kennedy said he had been told that a 6" 10" player from Edmond Ok. was on recruiting visit and at the game that night. Anybody see the player or know who he is?

Scout.com reveals no prospects from Edmund, OK over 5'11" for 2008, '09 or '10.

Rivals won't let me do a search (non-member).

Comment

Well, you have Drew Haymaker and Elpe Udoh from a couple years ago. Maybe one of them is unhappy and wants to transfer?????

Comment

Trevon Duty, 6-11, 220, Redlands CC???????????
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Redlands is close pretty close to Edmonds, but is in El Reno or something like that. Edmonds does not have a junior college. Four high schools there. I found the roster for one of them, Edmond Memorial. They have a 6-9 player, Andrew Davis who is a sophmore. No info on him. Rivals was no help.
          In the fast lane

Comment

There's a 6-10 center from Oklahoma named Will Reinke. He's listed on the '09 Recruiting Summary thread. Where in Oklahoma is he from?

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
              There's a 6-10 center from Oklahoma named Will Reinke. He's listed on the '09 Recruiting Summary thread. Where in Oklahoma is he from?
              He's from Altus

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

tropicalshox mentioned Andrew Davis from Edmund and he is mentioned on espn.com in their class of 2010.

Comment

Getting started early on the bigs it sounds like. That's good to know. If we get a couple of 7 footers in here that can play, it will only help with recruiting of other bigs that want to learn from other quality bigs.

Comment

Working...
                  X