Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Wiebe commits to College of the Ozarks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Wiebe commits to College of the Ozarks.

A 6-6 forward at Branson High School (MO). The following article says WSU and College of the Ozarks are recruiting him. I couldn't find info on which forward position he plays or his class. I'll assume '08 for now on the recruiting summary.

In the fast lane

maybe '09.........

"Next season’s seniors are already being fitted for pads and Wiebe says it’s a possibility he might play alongside them for a final hurrah on the gridiron."

Comment

Good eye pinstripers. I'll change him to '09. He might not be so off the radar as I first thought.
      In the fast lane

Comment

I beleive he is class of '09. I have a good friend in Branson that I'll try to get the skinny from on this kid.

:wsu_posters:

Comment

"He's a junior and apparently Whicita State is very interested in him."

........from the editor of that paper.......

Comment

Offers from College of Ozarks dont excite me too much

Comment

Originally posted by wushock
              Aren't they NAIA?

Comment

Originally posted by wushock
                Since he's a junior, he may still be under the radar. If next fall his only offer is College of the Ozarks, then you should be concerned.

Comment

I thought the story was a little on the 'John Boy' side too much, but interesting. Has anyone checked on his cousins's stats since he said he plays like him?

Comment

Wiebe is playing summer ball with many of the Missouri State players and reportedly is looking pretty good. However, it doesn't look like he is getting Div-1 recruiting interest.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Wiebe to visit WSU

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Branson article says Shox and EU are still looking at Mike Weibe.

" ... Wiebe is also being courted by C of O and Drury, as well as NCAA D-I Evansville and Wichita State and NCAA D-II Southwest Baptist."

Mike Wiebe video

Under the radar no more. Branson's promotion to class 5 will provide a major challenge for coach bishops club, but with superstar power and a ton of depth, t...
                        “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Mike verbals to College of the Ozarks.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                          X