Reggie Agbeko PF, Class of 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggie Agbeko PF, Class of 2013

According to the RecruitScoop the Shockers have interest. The 6-8 PF/C landed at South Kent for a prep year due in part to a delay last year in the NCAA determining his eligibility. Deeply involved are Kent State, St. Bonaventure, Tulsa, Missouri State, Hofstra, Miami-Ohio, Drexel, Canisius, Manhattan, Stony Brook, Wagner, Fairfield and Coastal Carolina. Others with interest are Miami, VCU, Duquesne, Temple and Colorado State.

Reggie started his career in Buffalo, NY. He is South Kent's leading scorer and rebounder, currently averaging 16 ppg and 12 rpg in the very competitive New England Prep circuit. A decision is not expected until the end of the season.
    Last edited by tropicalshox; December 17, 2012, 04:24 PM.
    In the fast lane

Judging from the 10 minutes of game action I saw on Utube, he will he up at a pretty good program.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Comment

Good Lord. The guy is huge, lefthanded, and looks 30.

Comment

How is he not getting serious interest from power-6 schools? A 6'8 PF with handles and a cross-over? Sign him up!

Comment

Right,nothing left to watch....lets get this kid

Comment

Here's the 10 minutes worth watching. Abeko 7, Thomas Moore 0. The dunk is somthin but the pass blew me away.

In the fast lane

Comment

OMG on both.

Comment

But how do his x-rays look?

Comment

Yes, have some. This guy needs to be offered immediately and visit during the Creighton game.

Comment

Left handed,good footwork,and nice hands.....wat is not to want,lets sign this guy up asap! What are we doing to get this guy here?

Comment

@mumdaddy316: you do realize that there is this thing called a scholarship limit, right?
                        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

And we're already one over.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
                            Left handed,good footwork,and nice hands.....wat is not to want,lets sign this guy up asap! What are we doing to get this guy here?
                            Who do you hope we lose from next year's team to make room for him? I'm guessing Reggie does not plan to walk on.

Comment

I would figure out a way to make room for him. Besides, the way we are dropping like flies, it may not be an issue.

Video of when he first came over from Ghana. Sounds like a great kid to boot:

When Reginald Agbeko from Ghana joined this year’s St. Joe’s basketball team expectations skyrocketed. Stu Boyar spoke with head coach Mark...

He won't be under the radar for long.

Comment

Working...
                              X