Logan Stutz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logan Stutz

I know he has been mentioned on here before and in the eagle. People say he is a possible walk-on.

I noticed he is only a freshman this year at Butler. Does anybody know if he was a ncaa qualifier but went the JUCO route because lack of offers? Or did he not qualify? I ask because I think (not sure) that if he was a qualifier he doesn't have to wait till after he graduates from JUCO. He could transfer after his freshman year. Again not sure on the rule exactly.

Anyways......... 6'8" and currently averaging 13.5 pts and 5.2 rebounds for Butler. Also shooting 74% from the charity line.

Has anybody seen him play?

I'm pretty sure I saw someplace he is a qualifier. Also believe we are interested in him in someway. In fact I think he was THE reason coach was at the Butler-Hutchinson game. Of course he could of got interested in somebody else he saw that night.
    In the fast lane

Comment

From what i have heard, he does have D1 offers from smaller schools
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Logan was, without question, a qualifier. He had 2 offers that I am aware of to transfer at semester.

I can't imagine him at WSU, as much as I would like to see it. A scholarship is simply too valuable.

Comment

I am still gonna hold on to the hope that he really wants to play with his brother and would be willing to walk-on after he finishes playing at Butler, whether that be this year or next.

Comment

With all that has gone on of late with the Shox woes and potential changes, I thought of Logan again. I noticed he barely played in Butler's blowout of Colby and haven't seen him in the box score since. Anybody know why?

I know Butler is a weak team this year, but with what he's done as a freshman, it seems he could be a nice addition and a steal if he were to walk-on.

Comment

he got suspended, with some elbow he throw on someone i guess. And then before that he hyberextended his knee

Comment

Don't agree with throwing elbows, but that certainly doesn't match up with our current "nice guy" image.
                :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk
                  Don't agree with throwing elbows, but that certainly doesn't match up with our current "nice guy" image.
                  :roll:
                  yea he said he got a raw deal on it

Comment

/LUDA - Throw dem bows!!

Comment

Logan won't be here. He has a number of offers elsewhere and I'm pretty sure the staff doesn't plan on paying for his education.

I also believe Kennedy said the other day that the staff wasn't really working on him much anyway. I'm guessing Logan told them he wasn't going to walk-on and was going to take a scholarship offer somewhere.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

one of the schools that is offering Logan is Central Arkansas which is the school that Chris Brown went to, which would be quite interesting

Comment

Working...
                        X