Terrion Burgess - 6'9 200 PF - 4 star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrion Burgess - 6'9 200 PF - 4 star

6'9 200 PF, 4 star ~Top 100 with some really good offers (Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, OU, Ole Miss, TCU, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, KSU, Memphis)

On an official visit to WSU starting today

Non Eagle link:
    It’s been a busy fall recruiting period for Paul Mills and the Shockers are looking to add another recruit to their 2025 class.
    Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Holy shiit !!

Comment

To bring this guy in without having huge success so far is very impressive
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Whoa.

I think Reaves played for the Arkansas Hawks too IIRC?
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

TJ Cleveland should get a raise if WSU lands this young man.

Comment

Please keep in mind, commitments mean absolutely nothing in today's world. This isn't meant to disparage any student athlete at all, it's simply the world in which college athletics is operating these days and nobody out there will leave a kid alone because of a commitment. NOBODY.

Comment

He could be an immediate starter and work with Acy. WSU has some stuff to offer to this type of HS player. This staff appears to be relentless and fearless in their recruiting. How long has it been since we've had a consensus 4* on campus?

That visit came about REAL quick. If we get him we might not be able to afford him in year 2.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Please keep in mind, commitments mean absolutely nothing in today's world. This isn't meant to disparage any student athlete at all, it's simply the world in which college athletics is operating these days and nobody out there will leave a kid alone because of a commitment. NOBODY.
                  And there are not many Fred VanVleet's out there with the strength of character to stick by a commitment in the face of that barrage of attention.

Comment

Bringing in talent is one thing. Keeping them here is another level challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

And there are not many Fred VanVleet's out there with the strength of character to stick by a commitment in the face of that barrage of attention.
                      I really think this staff puts as much stock in character as they do talent.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        I hear what you are saying but commitments never did mean anything. I hope and think we are recruiting kids with the kind of character that it means something to them.

Comment

https://youtu.be/ODUt-k0aKLI?si=pCpLNnTdnChYET8d. Highlights

Yes please.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            Bringing in talent is one thing. Keeping them here is another level challenge.
                            Nice opinion. So why put in the work, right? It’s just a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Nice opinion. So why put in the work, right? It’s just a waste of time.
                              can't keep them if they never come in the first place.

Just have to get used to 1-2 year players.

Comment

Working...
                              X