No announcement yet.

Keandre Kindell - 6'0" CG (JUCO) Class of '25 - Verbal to Wichita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've changed my tune and like the signing. Most of what I am seeing about the team has been encouraging. The thing that could dampen things is if the big Croatian isn't able to play.
    I think, at minimum, we will have an NIT team with the real possibility of even dancing

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
        I've changed my tune and like the signing. Most of what I am seeing about the team has been encouraging. The thing that could dampen things is if the big Croatian isn't able to play.
        I think, at minimum, we will have an NIT team with the real possibility of even dancing
        Reasonable.

Comment

#4’s next assist will be his first.

Actually he is a pretty good player and was a handful as a Freshman last year.

Comment

Speaking of Juco, Butler has an interesting player in Emeka Opurum, a 7’ freshman. Have no idea how he will transition to American game because he is skinny and untested, but he is a freak athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              Speaking of Juco, Butler has an interesting player in Emeka Opurum, a 7’ freshman. Have no idea how he will transition to American game because he is skinny and untested, but he is a freak athlete.
              Is this the Wish version of Ehimen Orukpe?
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
              X