Szymon Zapala 7'0 C Longwood Transfer to Michigan St

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

He was hurt early last season and redshirted. Check out his numbers at San Francisco... definitely seems like the kind of floor stretcher HCPM would want in his system. More of a finesse big than a bruiser, although his rebound rates have been solid throughout his collegiate career.
    Yeah, I'm going through his video and stats and I think with what is left out there this is a pretty great fit to round out our last spot. He can play with Ballard on the floor or fill in for Ballard when he needs a blow. This will be his 6th year of college basketball.. that's gotta be worth something.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCount View Post

Yeah, I'm going through his video and stats and I think with what is left out there this is a pretty great fit to round out our last spot. He can play with Ballard on the floor or fill in for Ballard when he needs a blow. This will be his 6th year of college basketball.. that's gotta be worth something.
      The only knock on him is that I don't think he's very good defensively, despite being decent on the glass. However, I'm skeptical WSU can do much better at this stage in the game of musical chairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Yeah I am not too broken hearted just because Zapala isn't exactly a lunker. Not sure there are a lot of good big men left in the portal that we can get? Or maybe a good JUCO big man?

We shall see. Pretty obvious it is still needed badly

I already told my daughter she is a failure and wont amount to anything. LMAO.

***ok not really, cause she is kicking butt***
        Well, we won't have to worry about my daughter running off recruits much longer. She accepted a summer internship position with a different company lol
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Smart new company.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Smart new company.
            Thanks. I like to think so as well :)

Funny thing is she got an interview after giving a girl and her father a tour of an apartment as the daughter is going to WSU.

The dad asked my daughter what her area of study was. And when she told him he said, "Would you be interested in a potential engineering internship?" She told him yes and he said "Let me get ahold of my office and get you set up for an interview" lol. Turns out he is pretty high up at his office. His team set up a panel interview and she got the job.

I have always told her to be ready for anything because you just never know. Everything is a potential networking opportunity. And it happened to have paid off this time lol.
            Last edited by shockerfan; May 16, 2024, 08:47 AM.
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
            X