Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jestin Porter Guard Transfer MTSU

Looks like there is some interest in this player

View the profile of Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders Guard Jestin Porter on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

originally from Houston

Not a need right now. Low assist numbers suggest he doesn't see the court very well. Surely, out of 1600 transfers we can do better. We need another C and a PF/C. Pass.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
      Not a need right now. Low assist numbers suggest he doesn't see the court very well. Surely, out of 1600 transfers we can do better. We need another C and a PF/C. Pass.
      And a PG
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I am probably in the minority on here but IMHO our most urgent need is PF and C. I am hoping KP returns, although I doubt it, b/c he has experience at both PF/C and knows PM's system. Once again, I realize I am in the minority here, but I'll be shocked if we sign anyone better. I realize how important the PG position is believe me but I have more faith than others in BC, XB AND Pipkin. Need a back to the basket C/PF and a stretch four more right now.

Comment

I am probably in the minority on here but IMHO our most urgent need is PF and C. I am hoping KP returns, although I doubt it, b/c he has experience at both PF/C and knows PM's system. Once again, I realize I am in the minority here, but I'll be shocked if we sign anyone better. I realize how important the PG position is believe me but I have more faith than others in BC, XB AND Pipkin. Need a back to the basket C/PF and a stretch four more right now.
          But we have 3 'ships left. A center, a stretch 4, and a PG would be ideal.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

might be in the minority, but you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT

Comment

Na Pohto can walk, he didn't wanna be here anyway. He wants to play like a stretch 4 or 5 but can't shoot
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

If we go into next year with BC/XB as our PG combo .. go ahead and pencil us in as a Wednesday team.

Comment

We will soon be the only team in the NCAA with 8 scholarship guards
                  Last edited by pinstripers; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                    If we go into next year with BC/XB as our PG combo .. go ahead and pencil us in as a Wednesday team.
                    I think Cortes will be better, and the backup PG should be ZP, not XB, but I can't see a top 5 finish if another playmaking guard isn't added.

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

I can't see a top 5 finish.
                      FIFY

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        We will soon be the only team in the NCAA with 8 scholarship guards
                        Which is why landing a PG early enough that the bottom of the roster can have the time analyze if they are ok not playing much this year or want to enter the portal

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Which is why landing a PG early enough that the bottom of the roster can have the time analyze if they are ok not playing much this year or want to enter the portal
                          You best hope the "wrong" 1 or 2 of them don't leave.

Comment

I see the Shocks needs as a PG, 4/5 Combo and a stretch 4. The odds of filling all those needs adequately is maybe 50-50 and that might be optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              I see the Shocks needs as a PG, 4/5 Combo and a stretch 4. The odds of filling all those needs adequately is maybe 50-50 and that might be optimistic.
                              I agree, but, perhaps more guys will leave after we recruit over them. PG, with the addition of Pipkin, a top 150 kid, plus some expected improvement from Cortes, ought to be improved. Our YMCA size scares me a lot more.

Comment

Working...
                              X