Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin Hill 6'0 PG Georgia Transfer a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadDog View Post

No, but it would sure be nice to know if he’s still interested and is thinking it over, is looking for more NIL, we’ve recruited over him by getting a verbal from the ORU guy, or what. Lots of possibilities.
    My personal guess is that if he didn’t sign on when he was here it’s less than a 25% chance he ends up here.
    Sure we'd all like that type of timely info but it's an unrealistic expectation. We didn't even get that with GM and staff who were much more of an open book than the current regime.

Comment

No, but it would sure be nice to know if he’s still interested and is thinking it over, is looking for more NIL, we’ve recruited over him by getting a verbal from the ORU guy, or what. Lots of possibilities.
      My personal guess is that if he didn’t sign on when he was here it’s less than a 25% chance he ends up here.
      I am sure the people that need to know that information are aware.

I am itching for news also, but I am not very high on their priority list. Lol
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

It’s not uncommon to commit during your visit and announce it sometime during the week

Comment

So he came for a visit, then crickets…. What happened?
          Too full/sick from the cookie cake to tweet yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post
            It’s not uncommon to commit during your visit and announce it sometime during the week
            It's also not uncommon to do your due diligence and take in all the info you can get from all possible spots and make the best decision.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

If he's putting that out there today I'd say we're out of the running.

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

If he's putting that out there today I'd say we're out of the running.
                Key words "has heard from"

And Colby Rogers had Zoom meetings set up with Alabama, Michigan, and Kansas.

Lots of hype in some of these contact lists.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Key words "has heard from"

And Colby Rogers had Zoom meetings set up with Alabama, Michigan, and Kansas.

Lots of hype in some of these contact lists.
                  Definitely a lot of hype, but talking about interested schools after visiting WSU doesn't inspire confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Definitely a lot of hype, but talking about interested schools after visiting WSU doesn't inspire confidence.
                    But it makes him feel good to say it, regardless of those schools interest levels.

Comment

I’ve heard from the following fan message boards to start posting on their site: UConn, Duke, Gonzaga, North Carolina and Alabama.

I feel pretty good about myself now.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that's the original list or at least very similar to the list that was originally released.

Comment

FWIW, it does not appear that any of our current players follow Justin on either Twitter or Instagram. AJ had guys following him while he was on the visit here, and more followed after the visit.

Comment

Keep it positive… we are definitely in on everyone who has been a known visitor.

Comment

Justin Hill game reminds me some of Robert George from way back. Not sure where he is signing. Watch for #11 in the link below.

Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                              X