Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin Hill 6'0 PG Georgia Transfer a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What better way to put McBride on notice than to bring in another PG. If he’s waiting for a better offer, he might be left without a seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
      What better way to put McBride on notice than to bring in another PG. If he’s waiting for a better offer, he might be left without a seat.
      Actually if there is a a good chance they bring in both McBride and Hill then perhaps the guy they are sending a message to is Cortez.
      Last edited by 1972Shocker; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Went back to Lindy's Mag. Preseason and they pictured Justin Hill saying that he should emerge as one of the better pg in the SEC. Georgia plays very good competition.

My pecking order is the same order that HCPM has brought them in. Issac McBride, Justin Hill, and then AJ. Probably would want only 2.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Actually if there is a a good chance they bring in both McBride and Hill then perhaps the guy they are sending a message to is Cortez.
          Could bump Cortes ... or Joy .. out

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I'm concerned about how that may affect Pipkin.

Comment

I’d bump one of the freshmen/red shirts out if it means we get all 3. We absolutely have to have an abundance of talent this year

sdit: that sounds so bad, but I say it from a place of doubt that Joy (or whomever of the yiunguns) is really the talent we need to succeed. Everything that we do and that we are, has to step up.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockHat View Post
                I’d bump one of the freshmen/red shirts out if it means we get all 3. We absolutely have to have an abundance of talent this year

sdit: that sounds so bad, but I say it from a place of doubt that Joy (or whomever of the yiunguns) is really the talent we need to succeed. Everything that we do and that we are, has to step up.
                Scholarship count is utterly irrelevant in the NIL age.

Comment

Pipkin and TJ are keepers for this Season and especially key for the following one.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Looking at his skill set I think a lot of you are sleeping on this kid in Mills system. He is the upgrade over Bell that we need. Same game, but much more in the arsenal.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

Looking at his skill set I think a lot of you are sleeping on this kid in Mills system. He is the upgrade over Bell that we need. Same game, but much more in the arsenal.
                      I hope I’m proven wrong. Even the Georgia fans weren’t high on him. Would be nice to poach someone that somebody else wanted to keep for once lol

Comment

So he came for a visit, then crickets…. What happened?

Comment

Rumor is AJ took a second slice of the sheet cookie that they shared with their families, leaving Justin with only 1 piece.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by MadDog View Post
                            I'm sure he's looking to make more visits before he decides. If some fan were interested enough to put time in, they could do followups with kids after seeing a kid has been contacted by the shox, and various times throughout the recruiting process. Being a longhorn football fan, I can find a couple of reliable sources online to get an idea of how interested a kid is in UT, how his visit went and where UT stands in their pecking order. I don't believe any of this type info is allowed by anyone associated with the school.

Comment

Originally posted by MadDog View Post
                              Guys are supposed to commit right away during the visit? Can't give a guy time to talk it over with his family and decide. Or take more visits? Lol
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Guys are supposed to commit right away during the visit? Can't give a guy time to talk it over with his family and decide. Or take more visits? Lol
                                No, but it would sure be nice to know if he’s still interested and is thinking it over, is looking for more NIL, we’ve recruited over him by getting a verbal from the ORU guy, or what. Lots of possibilities.
                                My personal guess is that if he didn’t sign on when he was here it’s less than a 25% chance he ends up here.

Comment

Working...
                                X