Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcus Mitchell, Duke

Sunrise connection and family in Wichita and KS

Watched Marcus play years ago with Grady Dick on a club team and I was extremely impressed with both of them. My educated guess is that Mr. Mitchell will land at KU.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

We have about .001% chance of landing him.

Comment

Wonder why he'd go to Duke in the first place if he'd now go to KU (or any where else)? He's been a starter both his freshman and sophomore years at Duke. KU finished tied for 5th place, Duke finished in 2nd place and was higher ranked.

Comment

$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
            We have about .001% chance of landing him.
            So, you're saying there is a chance?
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
              Wonder why he'd go to Duke in the first place if he'd now go to KU (or any where else)? He's been a starter both his freshman and sophomore years at Duke. KU finished tied for 5th place, Duke finished in 2nd place and was higher ranked.
              Cooper Flagg coming in to take his spot at the 4 and another top 5 recruit going to play the 5

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                Watched Marcus play years ago with Grady Dick on a club team and I was extremely impressed with both of them. My educated guess is that Mr. Mitchell will land at KU.
                KU is out of schollies, for now

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

Did you read that HCPM? Go get him. He would easily enter our starting line up and play lots. KU will find room if he wants to play closer to home and he would start there too.

True story: FSF was introduced to a relative of his a few years ago. Even though he already had signed with Duke, I still told her that I really wished he would have played for WSU.

Still think that he will land at KU. Just a hunch because lots of schools will battle over him.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

Who needs a scholarship... just bump up their "NIL" package to account for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Who needs a scholarship... just bump up their "NIL" package to account for that.
                      Good point, think of the walk on possibilities.

Comment

Working...
                      X