Touko Tainamo 6’9 Forward transfer from Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touko Tainamo 6’9 Forward transfer from Denver

Complete career NCAAM stats for the Denver Pioneers Forward Touko Tainamo on ESPN. Includes points, rebounds, and assists.

Appears to be interest in this player. Good Stats

Has my vote

Comment

Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Did he ever get more than 6" off the floor. Not that it's necessary, but he never dunked the ball in all those highlights. Against more athletic players than he faced in the Summit, he may not get away with all those rolling off the fingers lay-ups from under the rim. Would have liked to see some defensive prowess in those highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
          Did he ever get more than 6" off the floor. Not that it's necessary, but he never dunked the ball in all those highlights. Against more athletic players than he faced in the Summit, he may not get away with all those rolling off the fingers lay-ups from under the rim. Would have liked to see some defensive prowess in those highlights.
          Like a colorized highlight from the 1950's

Comment

Worst defensive BPM per BartTorvik for any of Denver's rotation players on the 353rd ranked defense. Pass

Comment

Originally posted by SshockerR View Post
              Worst defensive BPM per BartTorvik for any of Denver's rotation players on the 353rd ranked defense. Pass
              Agreed. If WSU is going to add players with only one year of eligibility remaining they should be high-impact players like McBride.

Comment

He’s a stretch 4 that can shoot it. Good rebounding numbers. Decent free throw shooter and got to the line frequently. I’d gladly take him

Comment

Its not like Mills teams have ever been known as great defenses anyway. They're supposed to be offensive focused with good shooters, at least that's what I hear. We didn't have that this year either.

If we're not committed to the defense we know and love from previous years, we might as well focus on getting guys that can put the ball in the basket.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

They really only played two teams worth a damn last year. He had 8pt 3rb vs BYU and 9pts 4rb vs Colorado State in roughly 30 min each game. Feels like it might be a Germany 2.0 here.

Comment

I think Germany unfortunately got no chance because no one knew how good Ballard was this time last year and Mills learned quickly Pohto wasn’t a stretch 4 like they were hoping for. Not really any minutes for him

Comment

Originally posted by vtshocker View Post
                        I think Germany unfortunately got no chance because no one knew how good Ballard was this time last year and Mills learned quickly Pohto wasn’t a stretch 4 like they were hoping for. Not really any minutes for him
                        Some of KP's best stat lines were early on when he started at the four - roughly 12 and 8 until he didn't start again - that's pretty darn good especially since he can sub at five also
                        Last edited by asiseeit; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by vtshocker View Post
                          Honestly thought toward the end of the year that Jacob deserved some of the backup 5 minutes instead of Kenny. Never got them, though.

Comment

KP couldn’t guard a stretch 4 in the AAC. Smaller schools they played early on sure but he’s not quick or strong had to go with Dalen at 4

Comment

Working...
                            X