Jonathon Massie 6’6 G Transfer Longwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonathon Massie 6’6 G Transfer Longwood

View the profile of Longwood Lancers Guard Johnathan Massie on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

not great shooting percentages

Overall percentages not great but this guy appears to have some defensive chops & can shoot. Would have to think we would try to have 2/3 of his shot attempts be 3s going forward and about anyone 6'6 that is a respectable shooter & defender is worth adding imo.

Comment

Seems like he has a connection to the Cooz.

Comment

I think he’ll be playing here next year. Just a guess

Comment

Originally posted by vtshocker View Post
          I think he’ll be playing here next year. Just a guess
          I suspect it was more than a guess.

Comment

Come on Kev...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Not blown away by this one. Ok at best shooting percentages, decent steal numbers and rebound numbers.

Looking at per game log, only a couple games against good competition last year, and he didn't completely disappear so that's good. But one year prior he was a non factor against most of the good teams they played.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Is it official? Haven’t seen anything online

Comment

I wouldn't understand this signing. Bad shooter, doesn't play a position of need (PG, PF, or C), coming from a lower level (usually means stats will dip), and only has one year left to play.

Comment

I can't find anything saying he's coming for sure either.
                      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

I would be fine with this. Looks like he plays the 3, or he's a 6'6 guard. His 3% has improved every year he's played, 36% in his last season. Rebounds at a pretty good rate for his position/size. Seems to be a good defender. He isn't a piece to build around, but seems to be a decent rotation piece.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
                          He isn't a piece to build around, but seems to be a decent rotation piece.
                          I miss the days where we didn't recruit backups. Today, that's what the vast majority of our team makeup is.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I miss the days where we didn't recruit backups. Today, that's what the vast majority of our team makeup is.
                            I must have missed the days when we only recruited stars.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
                              I would be fine with this. Looks like he plays the 3, or he's a 6'6 guard. His 3% has improved every year he's played, 36% in his last season. Rebounds at a pretty good rate for his position/size. Seems to be a good defender. He isn't a piece to build around, but seems to be a decent rotation piece.
                              He shot 33% from three last season.

Comment

Working...
                              X