Major Canady to Drexel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Canady to Drexel

A 6-3 point guard from Saltsburg, Pennsyvania which is in the Pittsburg area. He recently visited Drexel and likes them a lot. The Shockers are getting involved. If the Shockers push hard it appears to be between these two schools. We are recruiting him as a combo. Information comes from Rival's Alex Kline.

His offers include UMass, S.Florida, Tulane and Cornell.
    Last edited by tropicalshox; October 21, 2012, 05:21 AM.
    In the fast lane

Information on Canady:

http://www.nbebasketball.com/w3/2011-0402/major-canady-63-2013-point/
    Last edited by tropicalshox; October 20, 2012, 08:43 PM.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Well spoken kid, great attitude and good size. I like.

If you believe the stats, he averaged a triple double last year: http://www.maxpreps.com/athletes/GqG...jor-canady.htm
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

I was going to scoff and say, So what, Oscar Robertson averaged a triple double, too -- for his first five years in the NBA. But actually, Shizz, if you believe the Maxpreps stats, Canady averaged a QUADRUPLE double. That's not easy no matter who you're playing.

Comment

Sure got a B-ball name
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
            I was going to scoff and say, So what, Oscar Robertson averaged a triple double, too -- for his first five years in the NBA. But actually, Shizz, if you believe the Maxpreps stats, Canady averaged a QUADRUPLE double. That's not easy no matter who you're playing.
            Scout has his stat line listed at 14 points, 10 assists, 7 rebounds, 6 steals. Very good numbers. Much more plausible.
            Livin the dream

Comment

He has some quick hand from the videos I saw.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                Scout has his stat line listed at 14 points, 10 assists, 7 rebounds, 6 steals. Very good numbers. Much more plausible.
                I agree, wufan; that is more believable -- also very, very good.

Comment

Canady is announcing Friday so it's expected to be Drexel.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Verbal to Drexel.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                    X