Robert Jennings Transfer Texas Tech 6’7 Forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Jennings Transfer Texas Tech 6’7 Forward

View the profile of Texas Tech Red Raiders Forward Robert Jennings on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

14pts/10.6reb per 40. Good production but the company of suitors listed there is underwhelming. Gotta be missing something.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
      14pts/10.6reb per 40. Good production but the company of suitors listed there is underwhelming. Gotta be missing something.
      The intel I've gleaned from Tech fans is that he's basically a 6'7 Center, so it makes sense he is looking to move down a level.

Comment

If you double his minutes (and production) to 25 mpg, he's at 8.8 pts and 6.6 rebounds a game. That's basically Kenny Pohto. We would ideally need him to play PF, but he's not going to stretch the defense with outside shooting (attempted no threes this year though he was 3 of 9 his freshman year).

Comment

I'm basically out on any transfer player who isn't shooting threes at a decent %.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
            I'm basically out on any transfer player who isn't shooting threes at a decent %.
            That's likely to become a trend and a HUGE recruiting factor. A HS player (say 6'6") who can go for 21 and 7 but can't hit from 3 is going to find himself competing for scholarships with simiilar players who worked a little harder on their shooting and can hit from 3.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Well, if he defends and rebounds like Rodman I could be pursuaded

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                Well, if he defends and rebounds like Rodman I could be pursuaded
                I’d also take a Rashard Kelly clone…
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Or Carl Hall

Comment

Working...
                  X